Premier League 2022/2023/2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Premier League 2022/2023/2024

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
More like you just knew that Everton would score because Wolves are *smile* !
Wolves might've had a poor season Redders but they are still there and will get a nice pay cheque and be able to bring in some more quality and launch some duds into orbit.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
A long-awaited run at the big League awaits Luton who got past Northeast heavyweights in Sunderland and Coventry besting Middlesborough.

Will be scenes at Wembley I reckon when the fans of these two clubs descend on Wembley.

Don't know what types of fans both clubs have in regard to shenanigans and playing up but I'm thinking she's going to be jumping with a Premier League spot up for grabs.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
C'mon Coventry! it's where The Specials are from!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
A long-awaited run at the big League awaits Luton who got past Northeast heavyweights in Sunderland and Coventry besting Middlesborough.

Will be scenes at Wembley I reckon when the fans of these two clubs descend on Wembley.

Don't know what types of fans both clubs have in regard to shenanigans and playing up but I'm thinking she's going to be jumping with a Premier League spot up for grabs.
Luton fans are feral. If they lose, there’ll be all sorts of *smile* going on.

Reactions: 1 user

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
Are they Millwall level feral or Portsmouth or Newcastle level Ferral :))
I get the sense, more Portsmouth Feral. Millwall just on another level.

Certainly that's the impression I get from the 1985 Kenilworth Road riots, where Millwall travelled to Luton for an FA cup tie. The Luton fans were willing participants in pitched battle, but Millwall just took it to another level.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
So Slot has turned down Spurs. British media going with the story that Ange is now the primary target.

I don't wanna jinx it, but it kinda feels like the stars are aligning.

Finding it hard to contain my excitement. Please let it happen!!!

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
ManUre lol clinch the last Champions League spot, tonking the woeful Chelski 4-1 at OT. Good first season for Ten Hag - the expected drubbing by Citeh in the FA Cup final notwithstanding.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Everton v Bournemouth
Leeds v Tottenham
Leicester v West Ham

17. Everton -24 33
18. Leicester -18 31
19. Leeds -27 31
20. Southampton -37 24 relegated

Everton win will be all over for Leicester and Leeds who have to win their games.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Luton into the Premier League after beating Coventry 6-5 on penalties ..

both clubs were in lowly League 2 not so long ago and i guess one of them had to win

shame it wasn't Coventry - for the Specials!

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Its Luton ...... Jeebus.

Both Luton and Coventry and also Sunderland all have risen from falls to lower leagues and in Lutons instance fell out of League Footy all together at one stage.

I dont hold great hopes for them to hold their place there next season but hey you never know all 3 promoted sides from the Champo stayed up in the Prem this year.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Everton v Bournemouth
Leeds v Tottenham
Leicester v West Ham

17. Everton -24 33
18. Leicester -18 31
19. Leeds -27 31
20. Southampton -37 24 relegated

Everton win will be all over for Leicester and Leeds who have to win their games.

Big round, its all in the Toffees Hands, a draw however opens it right up for Leicester on differential who have a chance of turning over the Hammers.

Leeds are nigh on relegated needing a 4 + goal win to have any chance at all.

Anything is possible.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Ange’s odds have slashed over the weekend. He’s now $2.88 and Rogers $3.60 (SportsBet). I got him at $4.33, but he was about $13 this time last week.

This is something I have been dreaming about for the best part of 12 months, and its now a possibility. starting to get really excited.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Ange’s odds have slashed over the weekend. He’s now $2.88 and Rogers $3.60 (SportsBet). I got him at $4.33, but he was about $13 this time last week.

This is something I have been dreaming about for the best part of 12 months, and its now a possibility. starting to get really excited.
Debated with Scouser BIL yesterday about Rodgers becoming Spurs manager. Gotta be joking! Ange yes, which I doubt will happen but Rodgers??

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Debated with Scouser BIL yesterday about Rodgers becoming Spurs manager. Gotta be joking! Ange yes, which I doubt will happen but Rodgers??

I spent all weekend arguing with spurs fans on twitter who are not warming to the idea of Ange. The insular ignorance is an eye opener. “We don’t know Ange or what his philosophies are, but he’s not good enough for the Premier League” pretty much sums it up.

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
Can't see Leeds coming straight back up to Premier League. Their administration have provent totally inadequate maintaining a Premier League standard squad. Mid table Championship finish next year, maybe top third if they are lucky. Hopefully not a 16 year stay outside the top flight this time. But gee wizz it is hard to get out of the massive log jam that is the Championship, once you get relegated. Southampton seem in a bit of disarray too. Perhaps Leicester the only one of the three I expect to possibly come straight back up.

< Golf | Movies >