Premier League 2022/2023/2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Premier League 2022/2023/2024

You wouldn’t want to work for Levy. Absolute dhead. Reckon Conte called his number perfectly.
Yep, Conte told the truth. Part of the reason Nagelsmann wouldn't take the gig was because Levy wouldn't give up the final say on players to him.

Reactions: 1 user
Its coming down to the wire in the Prem for the Relegation Battle after the Gunners have managed to throw the Title to the Light Blues from Manchester.

At least Arsenal ain't winning it. With that squad City should win it.

Spurs in almost turmoil. My only hope is that Ange gets the gig.

yeah, City should win it and The Arse did well to push it this far.

Something about Arteta gives meet the *smile* though... Hate the *smile*.

I'd love to see Ange in the Prem, but yeah, Spurs.... Nah

Horrid season for Liverpool but 7 wins on the trot has them a point behind ManUre & the black & white scum-albeit they have a game in hand.

Pochettino takes the reins at Chelsea but the owner is a *****, no idea

1684236357580.png

Arsenal gone, pumped by Brighton who have been the suprise of the season. DiZerbi amazing job after Potter left.
Both Brighton and Brentford have impressed me this season. Great run clubs of relatively modest means, leaving far more resourced and fancied clubs in their wake.

Who would have thought, Chelsea aren’t even the best club on their side of London, let alone in their city or the league. Playing third fiddle in West London to both Fulham and plucky Brentford.

Reactions: 2 users
Both Brighton and Brentford have impressed me this season. Great run clubs of relatively modest means, leaving far more resourced and fancied clubs in their wake.

Who would have thought, Chelsea aren’t even the best club on their side of London, let alone in their city or the league. Playing third fiddle in West London to both Fulham and plucky Brentford.

And yet Chelsea spent more on transfers this year than any other team in Europe. Total disaster.

At least Arsenal ain't winning it. With that squad City should win it.

Spurs in almost turmoil. My only hope is that Ange gets the gig.

Yep. Arsenal did a Spurs and its beautiful to see :love:

as for Spurs... there is only one saviour for us now. And its Ange.

• Love
  • Wow
Yep. Arsenal did a Spurs and its beautiful to see :love:

as for Spurs... there is only one saviour for us now. And its Ange.
Apparently Leeds went very hard for Ange when they sacked Jesse Marsche. But it just wasn’t the right time. He wanted to finish his season with Celtic.

On another note, Luton Town are one prospective win away from a top flight return.

The supporters of Premier League glamour clubs can look forward to this view and state of the art facilities for the away trip to Luton’s Kennilworth Road.

1684318572014.jpeg

Last edited:
On another note, Luton Town are one prospective win away from a top flight return.

The supporters of Premier League glamour clubs can look forward to this view for the away trip to Luton’s Kennilworth Road.

View attachment 19261
Mighty effort by Sunderland to get to within 1 goal of the playoff spot themeselves, unfortunately going down 2-0 to the hatters.

Not bad for a team badly hocussed with injuries and devoid of any real strikers or target men for half a season, Playing on the backs of a bunch of young pups and some classy young loans.

Not the right time just yet for the Black Cats maybe next season they will be better positioned to re emerge in the top flight.
I'm tipping the winner of Cov and Boro will get promoted ahead of Luton.

Mighty effort by Sunderland to get to within 1 goal of the playoff spot themeselves, unfortunately going down 2-0 to the hatters.

Not bad for a team badly hocussed with injuries and devoid of any real strikers or target men for half a season, Playing on the backs of a bunch of young pups and some classy young loans.

Not the right time just yet for the Black Cats maybe next season they will be better positioned to re emerge in the top flight.
I'm tipping the winner of Cov and Boro will get promoted ahead of Luton.
Nah I’m sick of Sunderland going up and down. Ditto Burnley and one or two others.

Nothing against Sunderland or Middlesbrough but great to see Luton & Coventry reach the Premier league playoff final. A fresh face will be in the top flight next season & gives hope to clubs that have fallen on hard times.

Man City juggernaut rolls on whacking Real Madrid 4-0 (5-1 aggregate) to join Internationale
in the Euro Champs Lge final early June.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Apparently Leeds went very hard for Ange when they sacked Jesse Marsche. But it just wasn’t the right time. He wanted to finish his season with Celtic.

Ange would never take a gig mid-season. He needs time to implement his system. Whoever is lucky enough to get him will have to give him 12-18 months... not easy to find in the cut throat EPL

Ange would never take a gig mid-season. He needs time to implement his system. Whoever is lucky enough to get him will have to give him 12-18 months... not easy to find in the cut throat EPL
Yes there is a degree of madness and insanity going on at the bottom of the table regarding volatile and desperate management decisions. What self respecting manager wants to be caught up in that? It's the kind of situation that could kill their reputation and management/coaching career due to situations beyond their control.

Super Frank Lampard didn't do himself any favours taking on the Chelsea gig again. He just doesn't seem to be a good manager and Chelsea have major issues beyond his control but he won't get another EPL gig again.

Reactions: 1 users
Nothing against Sunderland or Middlesbrough but great to see Luton & Coventry reach the Premier league playoff final. A fresh face will be in the top flight next season & gives hope to clubs that have fallen on hard times.

Man City juggernaut rolls on whacking Real Madrid 4-0 (5-1 aggregate) to join Internationale
in the Euro Champs Lge final early June.
Re Coventry havent they not been able to play at their home ground for some reason the past year or so remember reading something about it or am I vcompletely off with fairies on this didnt they have to start the first few weeks or months playing away?

Whats the go there now were they doing construction there or sometihng, else?

Don't know details but I think Coventry a victim of shonky owners who took possession &/or sold their home from under them 15-20 years ago & other dodgy actions seeing the club freefalling a couple of divisions to Lge 2 & battling for survival.

They've led a nomadic existence across the Midlands since, playing home games in Northampton & Birmingham, while trying to regain access to their former home, slowly rebuilding & clawing their way back up the football pyramid.

They've been back in the Championship the last couple of years & only regained permanent access to their Coventry home this season.

Luton''s travails with poor owners even more stark, falling out of the football league a decade or so ago before climbing back under more community based stewardship.

Great stories both & deserving of the chance to break back into 'the big time'

Championship playoffs .
Sheffield Wednesday overcome 0-4 first leg deficit to beat Peterborough 5-1, 5-3 on penalties to make the playoff final v Barnsley/Bolton (first leg 1-1). Wow!!!

• Wow
Championship playoffs .
Sheffield Wednesday overcome 0-4 first leg deficit to beat Peterborough 5-1, 5-3 on penalties to make the playoff final v Barnsley/Bolton (first leg 1-1). Wow!!!
Any Indian bookmakers been hanging about Wednesday or Peterborough training sessions?