Preseason 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Preseason 2023

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Champ. :mhihi :mhihi
I should know better but anyway. English actually kicked both his goals in the 1st half.
The clearances, and centre clearances, were about= at half time. Then Nank got injured and the Dogs dominated clearances after that.

Essendon never kicked 4 in a row against us.

Come on Brodders, letting that little thing called the truth get in the way again.

Thats not the way PRE rolls.

I'll start the chant

BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN

Reactions: 1 user

tora

Tiger Rookie
Dec 10, 2021
Port Adelaide game running stats:

From the AFL app.

We won 8 out 10 running stats

1. RFC had 4 out the 5 top players for total distance ran.
2. RFC 3 out of the top 5 for high speed running including
3. RFC 3 out top 5 for max speed running.
4. RFC 4 out top 5 for average speed. (JG equal 3rd)

4. Sprints RFC 249 to PA 233

5. Repeat sprints RFC 29 to PA 16

6. work rate in attack

7. RFC out ran Port by 2 km
8. PAFC won the high speed stat

9. Work rate in attack RFC >>PAFC

10 Work rate in defence PA >>RFC

Close game losses are a concern. Since the Brizzy final, decision errors, 5 players to 1 on the goal square and Brisbane kick a goal.

Goal kicking Skill errors vs Port Adelaide.

I thought I read that Lambert running goal kicking practice. ..

Injury management is a concern too.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Come on Brodders, letting that little thing called the truth get in the way again.

Thats not the way PRE rolls.

I'll start the chant

BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN

BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN
BURN IT DOWN

• Haha

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Get a fken new fitness and high performance bloke in the joint.
90% of them couldn't out run a 80yr old.
Maybe the rules committee will introduce a new rule.
A rule that might suit us after 3 steps you need to release the ball.
Maybe not, we struggle chase further then 2 steps

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
It’s not one thing. It’s across the board. Injury management is poor. We appear to run out of petrol late in games. Delivery into the forward line is appalling. Kicking skills in general are poor. Set shot kicking is woeful. It didn’t start this year. It was happening last year as well. Hardwick leaving allows us to have a fresh start, look at areas that need addressing and come up with something new that works for the majority of the list.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Signs we're there preseason both our games we look way behind the pace skills and kicking, tactical wise , fitness you name it . Didn’t like this crap Dimma rocking up late to preseason as he was in the states that's a disaster of decision by himself and the club.

tony_montana

Tiger Rookie
Aug 15, 2018
Signs we're there preseason both our games we look way behind the pace skills and kicking, tactical wise , fitness you name it . Didn’t like this crap Dimma rocking up late to preseason as he was in the states that's a disaster of decision by himself and the club.

yeah agreed, I was a little shook at how far off the pace we were against melbourne out at casey, fitness levels looked miles off. I brushed it off and convinced myself we were probably in a heavyload during preseason.