Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Lynch and Prestia - only players to play every game for the tigers this year - is that true.

And both dominated last night.

Amazing - thanks Suns, we owe you.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
He can find the pill but really needs to clean up his disposal.

Bloody hell - we (in general) are hard to please sometimes
If we’re not bagging a skilled player for not getting enough of the ball - we’re having a pop at one who doesn’t stop winning it but doesn’t hit every target.
Players are different.
In this seasons form - give me Prestia every day of the week. He’s been fantastic.

Reactions: 3 users

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
Great game again, a very good player,love his two way running, Dion and Lambo add so much to the team with their defensive running, this kid is a gun and well worth his paycheck!

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Having a big season is Dion has been hugely important through he first 12 weeks especially.

Hopefully he can see the season out in form as that will go along way to propelling the Tigers towards greater things.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Absolutely bossing it.

He and Dusty are the main reason for our resurgence.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Fantastic game. He was so clean with the ball when it was wet and used it very well. He was okay last week but much better tonight IMO.

Reactions: 1 user