Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

We are seeing the benefits of what a full preseason can allow a player to do.

Been fantastic this year and should win the JDM if he keeps it up.

Reactions: 1 user
I love the kid, but when he releases the ball it goes anywhere.
2 times yesterday he was in the centre got the ball and has kicked virtually 90’ to the goals, the ball has ended up on the 50 arc.
If both kicks ended up going directly to Lynch or jack they would’ve marked them
He needs to practice his kicking under pressure

Not the best kick in the side but 30 disposals, 13 contested possessions (most), 6 clearances (most), 7 rebound 50s (most), 5 inside 50s (2nd most), 9 score involvements (2nd most), 5 intercepts, 532 metres gained (2nd most). Now that's gut running. Take that game any day. Coaches agreed giving him 8 votes.

Not the best kick in the side but 30 disposals, 13 contested possessions (most), 6 clearances (most), 7 rebound 50s (most), 5 inside 50s (2nd most), 9 score involvements (2nd most), 5 intercepts, 532 metres gained (2nd most). Now that's gut running. Take that game any day. Coaches agreed giving him 8 votes.

I didn’t say he was *smile*. All I said that he is a atrocious kick coming out of the centre.
Compare him to Knights

I didn’t say he was ****. All I said that he is a atrocious kick coming out of the centre.
Compare him to Knights

Different player, different era. Yeah Prestia isn't an elite kick, never will be. I'm sure he's a professional and practises hard to improve that area. Every player had weaknesses, no one is perfect. What he gives far outweighs the negatives. E static with that form. Just keep doing what he's doing.

Took me a long time to see it with the meatball (apart from the 2017 finals) I’ve always wanted more. He’s worth every cent now though!

Jeez he’s playing some good footy at the moment - would be wining the JDM by a mile. Amazing what continuity can do.

I had him in our top 5 players. I just love his two way running. Suits our game plan so well.

Last month or so he’s proving what he showed when injury free at Gold Coast and his price tag. Glad he’s had a good run at it and is now showing what he’s made of