Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

Loved his set shot from 50!!
Great game.
Is finding his slow mo in traffic.

Huge game. Leading the BnF??
The B&F this year will be very interesting.
*Martin has been ok, without being dominate
*Grimes started like superman and has tapered off.
*stack. Could win it easily
*Lambert. When he has played has been sensational
*lynch. Has played in all the games, that helps
My top 5 currently
Martin Prestia stack Lambert Castagna

Reactions: 1 user
Magnificent game by Prestia. 20 disposals in the first half and his inside work was elite. Pretty close to BOG imo.

Another super game by Dion, gee he compliments our style and team well, whilst not the cleanest by foot (although he can be) he has been our best and most consistent mid this year, leading JDM for mine! Not a lot of love for the little guy!

Can we get a midfielder that can kick a goal ....please
Prestia has been very good but needs to finish better

No doubt we'd like the meatball to snag a few more sausage rolls - but gee he's been good around the ground this year

Unbelievable first quarter with 12 possies, much quieter for the rest of the game but good defensively regardless.

I love the kid, but when he releases the ball it goes anywhere.
2 times yesterday he was in the centre got the ball and has kicked virtually 90’ to the goals, the ball has ended up on the 50 arc.
If both kicks ended up going directly to Lynch or jack they would’ve marked them
He needs to practice his kicking under pressure