Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Congrats to Dion .. it's been great to watch him get better and better and this is well deserved ..

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Congrats Dion.

Goes into the books as an all time tiger great.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Reckon a b&f in a premiership team is the best individual award you can get.

Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
How does Kane Cornes keep his job when he is so wrong? I suppose being correct is of little consequence, selling newspapers is the only measure.

As for Prestia, great player and very well deserved JDM, thanks for a great year and a huge contribution to our success.

DS

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Congratulations to Dion on winning the Jack Dyer Medal.

Fair field he beat, and a magnificent season from him, carried the midfield, Grimes led the defence and Tommy gave them the spearhead, and Sheds led the side magnificiently through those horror weeks early doors culminating in two wins away against the Frockers and Port against the odds.

Fittingly those 4 finished in the top 5 with a well deserved placing from Tigga also.

Only real surprise for me was Rioli getting top 10 but he obviously was doing what was wanted of him.

Reactions: 3 users

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Now he is a top GUN.
Great pick up, i just like the way he goes about it! Always have.
To the knockers, welcome aboard.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
:mhihi:mhihi

”I think they are a fair way back, and it can turn quickly, if you look at St Kilda and the way they have gone about it. That’s the way I would have gone.”

Gold Coast used our pick on Jack Scrimshaw. Now at hawthorn

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
just a thought... Prestia is out of contract in 12 months and we paid him decent money to get him down from the suns ($750k i believe). is this gonna be a problem for us?

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
just a thought... Prestia is out of contract in 12 months and we paid him decent money to get him down from the suns ($750k i believe). is this gonna be a problem for us?
Didn't he sign for 5yrs? 2years left i think.