Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Dion and Nank listed as 2-4 weeks now

which could realistically get them 2 games before a final

cross fingers we finish off with Freo and Crows

The checkout checks of all genders are doing it. (Feel free to list!)

Josephine in Lismore Woolies is a beacon of hope

I think the continuous matches has thrown everyone out.

Im usually investing in GF quinellas at this stage of a season, but the bookies have no time to frame the markets

had a crack at the new fangled squiggle ladder predictor, because im usually predicting an hour a day at this stage,

I dont trust it, cause its new fangled,

but I keep coming up with a Port V Richmond GF,

at The Gabba

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Mikee

Will we ever get there?
Feb 21, 2003
Melbourne
Prestia was just on Jack's "Tigertime" on SEN and said he will run on grass for the first time since the operation, has only 'run' on the alter-g machine so far. He hopes to be back in 3-4 weeks if all goes well. Jack mentioned Nank looking to be back for the Bombers game next week.

Reactions: 12 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Of all the highly rated juniors that went to the Suns or Giants and then have gone “ home” has there been any better then Prestia ?

Reactions: 6 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
With footy frenzy 2 to cram final 4 rounds into 18 days and Prestia 4 weeks away I fear his season is done or at least underdone?, will not play a H&A game before finals.

Even if available for finals will be severely underdone, Astbury likely the same.

Hardly ideal.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
With footy frenzy 2 to cram final 4 rounds into 18 days and Prestia 4 weeks away I fear his season is done or at least underdone?, will not play a H&A game before finals.

Even if available for finals will be severely underdone, Astbury likely the same.

Hardly ideal.

4 rounds in 18 days can mean a game every 6 days. We play rd 13 in 8 days. I assume there might be a short break between rd 13 and 14 while logistics are sorted out. Pretty confident Nank and Astbury are thereabouts for rd 14. Rd 15 should be about 3 weeks from now. Plenty of time for Dion to ease himself back.

Houli and Cotch back for rd 12. The cherry would be Shed back for rd 16 or 17.

Reactions: 3 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
BnF in a premiership year better than a Norm Smith? Thoughts?
Agree. There should be a separate award for this, so there's an account of who won how many premiership year bnf's.

Maybe Lee can give us who's won the most

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
Of all the highly rated juniors that went to the Suns or Giants and then have gone “ home” has there been any better then Prestia ?
Dion is a top class footballer MrB. Has proven a few
posters on this thread very wrong. Tall doesn’t always = good footballer.

Reactions: 2 users

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Agree. There should be a separate award for this, so there's an account of who won how many premiership year bnf's.

Maybe Lee can give us who's won the most

KB in 67, 73 and 74. What a Champ, finished with 5.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne

Hardly ideal.
We will only play three games in those four rounds. There will be a Round 18.

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
KB in 67, 73 and 74. What a Champ, finished with 5.

In 73 and 74 he was the best player in the comp by a country mile. Won all the media awards and they gave his brownlows to Keith Greig.

The Truth started up a rival brownlow where votes are tallied for 16 rounds and then go into escrow for the last 6 weeks. They would have a function brownlow like at the end of the year to reveal the winner. In one year (74 I think) KB could not be beaten by rd 16. Absolute champ. Finals gun. Dusty is a freak but I'd like to see him equal KB's 21 goals in three finals at the age of 32 in 1980!

Reactions: 6 users