Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
I believe it was the wrong decision to play Prestia. Way way underdone.
Would rather have seen Jack Ross play instead.

Reactions: 3 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
If we didn't play him this week, we couldn't bring him into a prelim or a semi. It was now or never. Far from our worst.

Reactions: 6 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Will be better for the run next week...

seriously tho when do you role the dice if he’s right to go?
you don't, and he wasn't. Ross would've done no worse and has been looking good.
felt like we rested on our laurels with selections tonight.

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Much better performance second time out. There were some genuine signs of Dion returning to the player of last season. That bodes very well for us heading into this week's prelim..

Reactions: 6 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Much better performance second time out. There were some genuine signs of Dion returning to the player of last season. That bodes very well for us heading into this week's prelim..

Yep, he was looking like the Dion of the last few years again.

Reactions: 5 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Sure was .
That handball to KMac for a goal.
That goal on the run.
Looked to moving better across the ground.
Will need his best Friday night.
The game against Port will be his third game back from injury, I reckon we'll see the best of him Friday night.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

tigers1980

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 24, 2012
There was some really positive signs in 2nd half against Saints. Looked alot cleaner with handling in the contest, although there were a couple of trademark Dion shanks.

Reactions: 2 users