Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
yeah looks good sitting in the crowd in a suit!
He does, but he looked great with those medals and a jack dyer swinging from his neck.
Frustrating but he has paid for himself already.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
He's been chronic this year and hasnt got the continuity into his legs which is hindering him.

He is also getting older and Its going to be interesting what they decide to do with him as the weeks tick away.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Dion would have to be the most decorated crock to play the game wouldn't he?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Being harsh here people.He,like others need to be managed so we can have a fully fit side for the finals.And for those doubters that think we will miss the finals are just being pessimistic.

Reactions: 2 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
We just keep trying to rush him back instead of getting him all healed up properly. RCD is improving every game he plays at AFL level so he can take Prestia's position well enough

Reactions: 1 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
We just keep trying to rush him back instead of getting him all healed up properly. RCD is improving every game he plays at AFL level so he can take Prestia's position well enough
RCD can't replace Prestia, he isn't midgety enough.

Reactions: 1 user

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
In a suit with 3 premiership medals around his neck, he looks awesome.
I'm not sure why every time there is even mild criticism of a player out of form or injured in Dions case there is a flood of posts reminding us about the number of flags medals etc they have won. This a Richmond fan site, we know exactly what they have contributed and achieved.
What I am focussed on is the teams and the players next medal.
I don't buy the argument "he doesn't owe us anything, or his X year contract is already paid for. We are paying them and they are playing for this years flag.

(Apologies Posh I could have quoted any of 100 posts across the site)