Punt Road Redevelopment | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Punt Road Redevelopment

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
I'm sick of the sooking by some members re this redevelopment, I'm in and DGAF about my name being somewhere. I can't wait to use it
I don’t imagine it costs $100 for the club to print a name on a brick, but I can guarantee they’d get a much stronger take up on a $300 brick with a name on it than $200 with digital acknowledgement.

Reactions: 2 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
If only there was more space at the Punt Road side.

Yeah, something about widening Punt Rd in 1965 might explain that. Ever since we have been really hemmed in and clearly can't get even a small amount of extra space. I would have thought that maybe 10-20m extra wouldn't really have much impact on the parkland.

DS

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Yeah, something about widening Punt Rd in 1965 might explain that. Ever since we have been really hemmed in and clearly can't get even a small amount of extra space. I would have thought that maybe 10-20m extra wouldn't really have much impact on the parkland.

DS
As the CBD's turned to 1 lane and the govt wants less traffic, might as well change Punt Road back to 2 lanes.....or seriously needs to go underground.

Reactions: 1 user