Q final V Willy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Q final V Willy

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
We've been bad tonight but this free kick saga is just too much to swallow. What have these dumpires been told? Go against everything we do?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Andy Collins' no dud. He's studied our game and has beaten us not just once. He should be an AFL coach.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Finally get a free but it was an obvious advantage play.... and ump called it back... lol

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
easy said:
I will be astonished if this bunch can win the flag.

Not physical enough. The big blokes are young and/or lack presence, and a lot of the smaller blokes don't have real toe.

As long as it's preparing players for AFL footy, I guess.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
CarnTheTiges said:
Combined wuth what happens to the AFL side on a regular basis is grounds for requesting that it be investigated.

There.are shitload of RFC haters

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
I wonder if the fact that with 3 umpires they have less sense of the distorted free kick content.

My only explanation other than blatant cheating.

E

easy_tiger

who do we play in the semi? and if we happen to find some ticker, is it Casey in the prelim?

Is it just me, or is Tyson Stengle the slowest black fella in Australia?

MalenyTiger said:
any positives from tonight's game?

Balta looked like Kouta for about 25 mins?

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
TigerFlag2017 said:
I wonder if the fact that with 3 umpires they have less sense of the distorted free kick content.

My only explanation other than blatant cheating.

Yep week in week out every game of the season

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Notwithstanding the insanely one sided umpiring that was a shithouse performance from our team.

Completely outplayed and out muscled by Willy. Some of our youngsters need to be a lot harder in the contest.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
easy said:
who do we play in the semi? and if we happen to find some ticker, is it Casey in the prelim?

Is it just me, or is Tyson Stengle the slowest black fella in Australia?

Balta looked like Kouta for about 25 mins?
We play winner of Pies or Bummers in next week's semi.

Casey and Willy in the prelims.