Q final V Willy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Q final V Willy

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Yeah certainly not much AFL standard guys here Toby.

Just terrible tonight. Expected more.

Butler off.

toby64

Tiger Champion
Mar 17, 2014
Midsy said:
So we finished top and just happen to be losing a qualifying final, but we’ve not got much in the two’s...?

How much more do you want?

I think 2017 has distorted reality for some people.

Lots of good vfl footballers. As many have shown when given a chance in the ones, they are a long way off the pace.

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
toby64 said:
Lots of good vfl footballers. As many have shown when given a chance in the ones, they are a long way off the pace.

Better to have good VFL players than *smile* ones, like a lot of other teams.

Collectively as a club, we’re about as far ahead of anyone else that we could be. We’re in a pretty good place at the moment - enjoy it.

One poor VFL game won’t bring us down.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Midsy said:
So we finished top and just happen to be losing a qualifying final, but we’ve not got much in the two’s...?

How much more do you want?

I think 2017 has distorted reality for some people.

The pressure games of finals sorts out the chaff. A few have been found wanting. Balta probably the only youngster really standing out.

E

easy_tiger

this umpring is worse than anything weve seen in the seniors all year.

rfc players endeavour very poor

free count must be 30 to 6?

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
It is quite noticeable how much slower this game is to AFL. Certainly shows how hard it must be to make the transition.

DS

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
:hihi :hihi :hihi

Sorry but that was shithouse, poor ol mate Morro wanted to run it through for a point then had to make an effort to clear it

toby64

Tiger Champion
Mar 17, 2014
craig said:
:hihi :hihi :hihi

Sorry but that was sh!thouse, poor ol mate Morro wanted to run it through for a point then had to make an effort to clear it

He could have done better than kick it into the 4th row though!

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Im calling match fixing the Tigers want to push their price out for the VFL flag.

Only problem is they now have to play an extra game.