Q final V Willy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Q final V Willy

Because they are morons.

Obviously they know we suck at playing at night to make us lose.

The VFL and AFL are all against us. :hihi :hihi

maverick said:
Clever of the club to kill the lights - take every home ground advantage!

Yeah but we should have left the hoses on overnight as well.

craig said:
Williamstown have not only turned out our sides lights but theyve put the light tower out.

Maybe its the RFC that pulled the plug :hihi

Conspiracy. :hihi

Game over. We win via the bad light rules....

craig said:
Naish has put in 3 really soft efforts tonight in the 1/4 and a half ive watched ..... dissapointing.

Not convinced with Naish. Could be another Corey Ellis, ok at vfl level but hard to see him making the step up. He is Lightly framed and nothing exceptional to counter that. Still young of course.

Easy one of the worse games I’ve seen Soldo play apart from his earlier game a couple years ago.

Wonder if the Tigers pulled the plug.

Hope McRae gets stuck into them. Very very poor tonight. Seen many games but the last 3-4 games they have been poor.

Hope this doesn’t infect the AFL side with things to come as the seniors even they have won their past 4 we too AFL side has looked tired in the last quarters.

VFL no system going forward.
Killing us contested marking and uncontested ball.

Willy are great in close then fantastic on the spread. Clearly they are a team totally familiar with the gameplan and with each other. They know exactly what to do in every situation. Reminds me of Port in last year's VFL GF. Great experience for our boys, and will help our AFL footy dept separate the wheat from the chaff at season's end.

Soldo isn't usually this bad BTW, just happens his worst game is an important final.

Apparently there’s a timer on the lights that turns them off at 9pm. Someone obviously forgot to reset it :rofl :rofl

We’ve got a few good playing missing. Willy have 15 players with 50+ VFL games, while we have around 6 (I think).

Extended final quarter. Interesting to see what happens if we win this. Would've been more an issue if we were playing an AFL 2nds team.

Smoking Aces said:
Lights are out and doesn’t look like play will resume

Hope not might have a chance if we have to come back during the day instead.

My god we've looked shithouse the 1/4 and a 1/2 ive watched.

what a debacle!

a 35 minute final quarter for a side with a q final in 5 days?

easy said:
what a debacle!

a 35 minute final quarter for a side with a q final in 5 days?

No one from this game will be playing on Thursday easy.

Timer set at 9 turned them off.

Extended last quarter. So many I50 but no system.

Need the first two to get back into the game.

Just too hardened and experienced for us.

Come down to fitness. Mid 30 min quarter.

Ridley said:
No one from this game will be playing on Thursday easy.

No one deserves too anyway.

Lloyd, Towner and Garth wouldve made a big difference tonight though.

3 hard bodies.