QF Game Day - Richmond vs Brisbane Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

QF Game Day - Richmond vs Brisbane Lions

It is amazing how often the

dominating early spell but kick behinds instead of goals and lose

narrative in finals repeats.

isnt it?

Poor Kingy on sen struggling to explain how we slapped brisbane off the park when all the stats say the opposite. Doesn't have the stop rance stop richmond to fall back on. His champion data stats are giving him nuthin.

Reactions: 1 users
Poor Kingy on sen struggling to explain how we slapped brisbane off the park when all the stats say the opposite. Doesn't have the stop rance stop richmond to fall back on. His champion data stats are giving him nuthin.
If you like a laugh, have a look at Sam Landsbergers twitter feed. Very entertaining.

Reactions: 1 user
Did he talk about this stat:

Richmond 112 points
Brisbane 65 points

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Did he talk about this stat:

Richmond 112 points
Brisbane 65 points
:mhihi
I think it was MD Jazz who posted that the only stat we seem to consistently win is the scoreboard stat. As long as we win that I couldn't GAF about the other stats.

If you like a laugh, have a look at Sam Landsbergers twitter feed. Very entertaining.
No doubt made the case for us when alex went down.... as for Saturday nite, reckon he outted himself as to the team he was supporting!

All that Kingy can come up with today is "I told you that they have to watch out for Dusty"

No doubt made the case for us when alex went down.... as for Saturday nite, reckon he outted himself as to the team he was supporting!

He was not on his own. As someone else posted on Saturday night; the Channel 7 commentary team may as well have called the game from the middle of the Brisbane cheer squad.

Reactions: 2 users
All that Kingy can come up with today is "I told you that they have to watch out for Dusty"
Wow, such insight. Thanks Kingy.

And weather news there’ll be some weather going on out there so take care.

All he could go on & say H is...

-Efficiency
-Lowest procession count compared to theirs!
-Dusty mauls the Lions etc

Last edited:
So what i was interested in was the coaching support staff of Fagan. Hes down on the bench coaching. You have to have good line coaches up in the stands feeding info back down to ground level.

Have a look at the list below and tell me if anyone stands out ? Hodge and Hudson maybe, but it falls away a bit after that.

Its not like he has a Caracella, Leppitsch, Kingsley, McQualter to help him out on match day. 3 of our assistants have either been in the frame for senior roles or have coached at senior level.

I think the lions coaching staff was out coached on the day, not just Fagan.

Lions Coaching staff.
On field coach
Hodge

Danny Daly
Football Strategy Coach

Murray Davis
Backline Coach

Ben Hudson
Ruck and Midfield Coach

Dale Tapping
Midfield Coach

Forwards Coach
Jed Adcock

• Haha
Fagan was scratching his head in post game presser, says they won all the stats except the scoreboard...

He was not on his own. As someone else posted on Saturday night; the Channel 7 commentary team may as well have called the game from the middle of the Brisbane cheer squad.

has anyone of note publically criticised ch 7’s performance on Saturday night? I’ve seen a lot of Richmond fans complain about it on social media… but no one of note from the media as yet.

Fagan was scratching his head in post game presser, says they won all the stats except the scoreboard...
Yeah the only relevant one he didn't have written down. .... no doubt on 360 tonight, old Jono Brown will regurgitate his reasoning as to why the best team that didn't win again, will still win the flag!

Can't do justice on quoting him cos it sounded like Robbo had left his cask lying around and Browny had helped himself to a few pre show settlers!

Get a load of this bloke.

tuigEG3.jpg

Go back to sleep Jed.

Really Jed?
Didn't you get suspended for eye gouging back in your day?
Chalk and cheese compared to your miserably act.

Cheap Carltoon player who couldn't hack it in the AFL, thinks he's a hero now.

Reactions: 2 users
has anyone of note publically criticised ch 7’s performance on Saturday night? I’ve seen a lot of Richmond fans complain about it on social media… but no one of note from the media as yet.

Turn it up Ian.... the media don't "eat their own".... apparently that *smile* only happens @ richmond ;)

Reading Brisbane boards, they were unhappy with the Richmond "love-fest"!

As someone predicted, the commentators jumped ship once Richmond got on top.

The media look after their own Bin Man. We won't hear a peep.

Get a load of this bloke.

tuigEG3.jpg

Go back to sleep Jed.

It seems Jed wants more than just his place assured in glass jaw history?

I'm more than happy to stick him in the pantheon of footy social media simpletons, alongside greats such as Kane Cornes, as well.

on a side note, notice BT's increasing ego-maniacal passive aggression in his roaming segment?

Im glad its live, because it is a matter of when, not if, someone belts him.

Reactions: 4 users
Especially old mate fanta pants Lingy. Mind you Darcy not too far behind. I wouldnt be surprised if they both helped the cheer squad lift the banner pre-game.