QF Game Day - Richmond vs Brisbane Lions | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

QF Game Day - Richmond vs Brisbane Lions

They are all over us in the last 10 minutes. We’re very lucky to still be in front. We can’t get it inside 50. Couple of real ordinary efforts in the middle by Dusty.

Commentators are sickening in their bias.

Getting cut to pieces in the middle and no pressure in our forward line and shitful delivery high into forward 50 to outnumbered forwards..

Reactions: 1 user
Lions in front. We’re in some trouble. Need to hang on to quarter time and reset.

We need to slo the pace of the game down to change the momentum. Looking a bit rattled, and key players like Dusty are - at the moment - a bit lackadaisical.

Most of the time the unaccountability of our mids hasn't mattered.

Tonight will be different.

being slaughtered all over the ground.....the midfeild has been pathetic.....asleep..cotchin..lambert,,,,prestia..edwards..graham....just ripped apart.....plodding around......

I'm gonna have to mute the TV. I *smile* hate Luke Darcy, he's so annoying.

Reactions: 2 users