R16 - Other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R16 - Other games

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Just reading the Net and I see Nic Nat is in the team of the week, so I thought I’d have a look at his stats , 14 touches, 1 mark and O tackles . I saw the highlights the other day and saw a couple of the good things he did, however is there ever been a more overatted player just because of his highlights? fwiw good game considering his just come back from his second reco and yes his a good player but geez far from the best ruckman I’ve ever seeen.

Reactions: 1 users

acatman1

Tiger Superstar
Sep 18, 2016
Just reading the Net and I see Nic Nat is in the team of the week, so I thought I’d have a look at his stats , 14 touches, 1 mark and O tackles . I saw the highlights the other day and saw a couple of the good things he did, however is there ever been a more overatted player just because of his highlights? fwiw good game considering his just come back from his second reco and yes his a good player but geez far from the best ruckman I’ve ever seeen.
Come to WA, its a disgrace. Media have no idea

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Come to WA, its a disgrace. Media have no idea
I don’t think it’s just WA catman, the whole footy media love him an fair enough , seems a ripper bloke and yes his bloody exciting with some of the stuff he does, great for the game, however I just don’t think he does anywhere near enough to get the accolades he does. In saying that with my record I’d say his a cert to get 3 votes when the Tiges play the Eagles

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
He's been drooled over since his debut.
They'd be raving about him each game, i'd check his stats to find 0 marks.
He has played 31 games where he hasn't taken a mark, and has taken 1 mark in the 2 games he has played this season.
Apart from his hit outs it's the clearances he wins that make his so dangerous.
Give me Grundy everyday of the week.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He's been drooled over since his debut.
They'd be raving about him each game, i'd check his stats to find 0 marks.
He has played 31 games where he hasn't taken a mark, and has taken 1 mark in the 2 games he has played this season.
Apart from his hit outs it's the clearances he wins that make his so dangerous.
Give me Grundy everyday of the week.

He makes them better. He is another midfielder. His tackling and ruck work are A1.
And that all West Coast need.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Lloyd 5 weeks ago had going back to back and again last night he isn’t convinced we have the talent to get there.
Some of these blokes need to walk away from their media jobs.
Robbo couldn’t stop bagging port last week and last night he went from bagging port to rubbing his bold head and getting struck into the crows.
The crows have a very easy month coming up. Guarantee in a month’s time they will talking them up for a flag.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Lloyd 5 weeks ago had going back to back and again last night he isn’t convinced we have the talent to get there.
Some of these blokes need to walk away from their media jobs.
Robbo couldn’t stop bagging port last week and last night he went from bagging port to rubbing his bold head and getting struck into the crows.
The crows have a very easy month coming up. Guarantee in a month’s time they will talking them up for a flag.

Lloyd believes in free speech too much. Says whatever whenever.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
He makes them better. He is another midfielder. His tackling and ruck work are A1.
And that all West Coast need.
There's no doubt Nic Nac makes them better, if he could read the play better, allowing him to take a few marks, they'd be near unbeatable.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
watched bris vs gws and surprised at how slow and boring it was.
just a nonevent where the lions made it a grind that sucked life out of the giants