R18 v Sandringham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R18 v Sandringham

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
MD Jazz said:
Corey Ellis had 3 effective kicks for the game. Yes, 17 effective handballs but I thought he was pretty average overall. Wouldn't have been in my top 6 tigers.

If he can't put on some beef he will not make it as he will not get enough contested ball and his lack of athleticism will prevent him getting enough outside ball.

Yes I really think he is up against it, after a year where he has stagnated despite being given a chance to shine.
Not sure whether he had excuses against Geelong, but I hope for his sake he did - third game in a row, chance to make an impression, and had an absolute 'mare.
He has some skills but as you state, not strong enough inside or speedy enough for outside, and not a defender.
He has recently been gifted games because he is our first rounder whilst lowly draft pick Markov, rookie Short and discard Townsend have languished.
But after Geelong, I suspect Dimma may have been cured of that.