R22 v Norf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R22 v Norf

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Must-win game to make the :vomitwildcard round :vomitand no match thread at quarter time?

Tiges 2.5.17
Norf 2.13

We kicked into the wind that quarter. Goals to Bauer and Yaseen. 7 disposals each to Sonz, Banks and Trezise, 5 each to Samson, Melville, Mansell, Brown and Campbell.

Seth Campbell is a player. Classy and smart. Doesn't turn 19 until December 29. I like him.

Reactions: 2 users

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
Hugo is an atrocious kick. Out of contract, will there be any interest from other clubs? Awesome athlete but unfortunately shanks way too many

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
We play such a similar style to the senior team ( as we should ) however geez we have our half back line open

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
*smile*. Seth's just ripped the ligaments from his ankle.

Tom Brown and Hugo are complete opposites. Both built for the game, Hugo does every at full tilt, always rushed, butchers the ball. Brown is never hurried, always composed, rarely wastes it.

Brown, Trezise, El Nour and Biggie intercepting everything down back.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
Tom Brown and Hugo are complete opposites. Both built for the game, Hugo does every at full tilt, always rushed, butchers the ball. Brown is never hurried, always composed, rarely wastes it.

Fantastic summary.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
*smile*. Seth's just ripped the ligaments from his ankle.

Tom Brown will be playing seniors next year. A class above this level.

Reactions: 6 users

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
Seen a few pieces mentioning that GWS had shown interest in the past.
They can have him. Brown and Trezise have passed him at HB I would think. Should’ve let him go last year, his value has likely dropped

And Banks too but he seems more of a winger

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user