R22 v Norf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R22 v Norf

Half-time
Tiges 5.8.38
Norf 4.3.27

Goals: Bauer, Yassine, Olden, Samson, Sonz.
Disposals: Banks 15, Sonz 14, Melville 13, Mansell 13, Brown 13, Trezise 12, Street 11, Brindley 10.

Samson dominating the ruck but we're not really capitalising. It's a defensive rebound game. Banks outstanding. Brown, Trezise, Sonz, Mansell, Street all good-very good. Yassine lively.

Coulthard one touch. Hurt too or just can't get it?

Reactions: 1 users
Whether they make it or not remains to be seen but I understand what our recruiters saw in Brown, Sonsie and ( to a lesser extent) Banks. All classy movers with great footskills.

Trezise looks a likely type in defense and deserve promotion.

Miller remains the luckiest man in football.

Tom Brown will be playing seniors next year. A class above this level.

Yep, has come on in leaps and bounds as the season has gone on. Brown and Trezize are good sizes, good over head and strong around the contest. Browna ball use is sublime

Reactions: 4 users
Half-time
Tiges 5.8.38
Norf 4.3.27

Goals: Bauer, Yassine, Olden, Samson, Sonz.
Disposals: Banks 15, Sonz 14, Melville 13, Mansell 13, Brown 13, Trezise 12, Street 11, Brindley 10.

Samson dominating the ruck but we're not really capitalising. It's a defensive rebound game. Banks outstanding. Brown, Trezise, Sonz, Mansell, Street all good-very good. Yassine lively.

Coulthard one touch. Hurt too or just can't get it?
I wouldn’t be surprised if Coulthard is being monitored for concussion. Copped a heavy hit in the first quarter.

Whether they make it or not remains to be seen but I understand what our recruiters saw in Brown, Sonsie and ( to a lesser extent) Banks. All classy movers with great footskills.
Probably none of them will be superstars but Brown, Banks, Sonz, Juddy, Seth all classy.

Yassine is a livewire.
He is. Tiny, though. Smaller than Coulthard. Still, not terminal.

Lefau is intriguing. 195cm, 100kg, quick, powerful, decent skills. Has gone into the midfield and had four clearances this quarter. Might not have the tank or the nous to do it at AFL level but I'd be tempted to find out with a rookie spot.

Reactions: 2 users
Bauer and Ryan dominating. One up forward the other around the ground.

Reactions: 2 users
Bauer is an absolute gun. Why he hasn’t played forward all season is beyond me. Yes he’s got some good experience playing down back now, but we’ve been crying out for a marking forward and he’s just that. Massive fan

Reactions: 10 users
He is. Tiny, though. Smaller than Coulthard. Still, not terminal.

Lefau is intriguing. 195cm, 100kg, quick, powerful, decent skills. Has gone into the midfield and had four clearances this quarter. Might not have the tank or the nous to do it at AFL level but I'd be tempted to find out with a rookie spot.
Can play as a key forward and in the ruck too and has a point of difference with his ground level work. Would take a punt with him on the rookie list. It’s paid massive dividends with Young, why not try another VFL player

Dare I say it but Mansell has had a decent game in the midfield

Probably none of them will be superstars but Brown, Banks, Sonz, Juddy, Seth all classy.
Going to be a transition next year.

These kids must be given every opportunity to play and learn in the positions of desperate need.