R3 Changes v GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R3 Changes v GWS

GEDS1

Richo's last lap
Apr 15, 2007
Whilst happy for stack I reckon he won’t do much unfortunately

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
DirtyDogTiger said:
Don’t recall anything else. She’s impressed.
Can’t recall her name

Very good DDT. She is Eleni Glouftsis.

Not only a good umpire but also a very attractive lady.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
footballmonk said:
Out: 500 games of AFL experience
In: 3 games of AFL experience

I’m not expecting us to win anyway, so I’m quite excited to see how the young men get on.

I’m pretty sure the following players will be giving it everything

Garthwaite : will know he’s got a whole season to impress
Stack: first gamer
Balta : he still can’t believe he was dropped for round2
Markov: knows Houli is coming back and might not have many more opportunities in front of him

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
graystar1 said:
Very good DDT. She is Eleni Glouftsis.

Not only a good umpire but also a very attractive lady.
Isn't she the one who refused to pay us a deliberate out of bounds when the Hawforn player tried to rush a behind n stuffed it up? Just coz he was trying to rush a behind n *smile* up doesn't excuse the fact he deliberately forced the ball out of bounds. Free kick Richmond every day of the week, not but, but, but, he was trying.
Don't care if she looks like Godzilla, her job is to know the rules n adjudicate them accordingly.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
TigerMasochist said:
Isn't she the one who refused to pay us a deliberate out of bounds when the Hawforn player tried to rush a behind n stuffed it up? Just coz he was trying to rush a behind n *smile*ed up doesn't excuse the fact he deliberately forced the ball out of bounds. Free kick Richmond every day of the week, not but, but, but, he was trying.
Don't care if she looks like Godzilla, her job is to know the rules n adjudicate them accordingly.

Don’t recall that free kick. I’m probavly getting early onset

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
DirtyDogTiger said:
Don’t recall that free kick. I’m probavly getting early onset
I've had that for ten years at least ;D. Hopefully I've remembered correctly that it was the Hawforn practice game n Eleni trying to explain the non free kick when one of our players queried the decision.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
DirtyDogTiger said:
I’m pretty sure the following players will be giving it everything

Garthwaite : will know he’s got a whole season to impress
Stack: first gamer
Balta : he still can’t believe he was dropped for round2
Markov: knows Houli is coming back and might not have many more opportunities in front of him

Ellis too.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Healy won’t let it go, when Sheild was ko’d by Cotchin and that helped us win the preliminary final.
Last night he mentioned it again, after bringing it up earlier in the year.
We are hated.
Hutchinson makes fun of Caro any time she brings up anything about our game. Last night she was praising Chol and he again interpreted and told her stop jumping on the bandwagon.
Only Carey has faith in us if things improve when our players all get back.

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Healy won’t let it go, when Sheild was ko’d by Cotchin and that helped us win the preliminary final.
Last night he mentioned it again, after bringing it up earlier in the year.
We are hated.
Hutchinson makes fun of Caro any time she brings up anything about our game. Last night she was praising Chol and he again interpreted and told her stop jumping on the bandwagon.
Only Carey has faith in us if things improve when our players all get back.
Great time to be a mad Tiger follower though Zips. These clowns just make it that much sweeter!