R8 the other games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R8 the other games.

Playing the long game, don't we want WCE to keep winning, finish in the top 2 (Tiges being top 2 as well), they waltz through home finals and then we absolutely belt the living suitcase out of them grand final day at the G.

maverick said:
Playing the long game, don't we want WCE to keep winning, finish in the top 2 (Tiges being top 2 as well), they waltz through home finals and then we absolutely belt the living suitcase out of them grand final day at the G.
I like the sound of that

TigerForce said:
C'mon Cartoon, do it for Chuckles and make the Bummers an official rabble.

I'm sure that whoever loses will have put up a 'brave effort'...

the last 24 hours has made me more convinced than ever that we will be surrounded by interstate teams come R23

K3 said:
I'm sure that whoever loses will have put up a 'brave effort'...

Nah, Blues would be brave if they lost. Druggies lose this and the blowtorch goes up a notch. Especially from the pundits who had Druggies as definite finalists.

I like to see the losing streak continue at cartank.
But for essendrugs to be the club to lose to them is a nice as well

se7en said:
I like to see the losing streak continue at cartank.
But for essendrugs to be the club to lose to them is a nice as well

We call that a win/ win! :)

Geez it’s hard listening to McGuire’s hyperbole and Derwaynes extremely loud commentary.

Great result. Now for the Blues to go winless for the rest of the season.

footy is a funny game.

at the end of 2016, we were debating how many flags GWS were going to win in a row.

Now they have a couple of pea-hearted bigs, some real export quality bums, a couple of benny hill defenders, and a midfield that cant hit a target.

they'lle be lucky if they get to play an elimination final this year.

meanwhile, we are debating how many flags tigers will win in a row ;D

I've just shed a tear in my beer for the poor old Bongers :rofl, once apon a time i would've wanted them to beat Carlscum.