Rd 1 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rd 1 2021

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Yes - it's our home game and we'll be unfurling 2 flags in front of the filth

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Gonna be disappointing for lots of people who will probably be balloted out of attending if restrictions are in place...... that being the case I reckon we should knock over 2019 in Rnd 1 and hold 2020 over in anticipation of full attendance.
If that never happens at least 2 different groups will be able to share the celebration.

Reactions: 1 users
I was there for the unfurling of the 2017 flag - pretty underwhelming I thought.

Can't wait for rd1 and hope for a full house

Walking to the G before a game is a great feeling but Rd 1 2021 will be something special

Go tiges

Reactions: 1 user
Can't wait for rd1 and hope for a full house

Walking to the G before a game is a great feeling but Rd 1 2021 will be something special

Go tiges
Seeing in Sydney how quickly things can change with Covid, I just hope we have a crowd at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users