Re: SEN | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Re: SEN

rosy23 said:
What does putting me on a Hawks supporter mean? What was his username?
Think he said you barrack for hawthorn anyway or something like that... No big deal I'd only argue with him on here anyway haha

Ok so I assume his user name was Tempany. By implying he was banned for saying I barrack for the Hawks you neglect to mention his harassment at a very busy time on the forum. He was going out of his way to have personal digs at site members and I had a bit much to do to waste having to delete his posts which clearly breached site guidelines. He had a few cracks at me suggesting I wasn't a Richmond supporter. As others are on occasion he was blocked so he couldn't continue posting on that particular night. Sometimes people have had a bit much to drink or are abnormally upset and want to take it out on others on the forum. It's better to stop posting until things have settled down a bit. The blocks are usually removed the next morning but I forgot. Looking back that's probably not a bad thing. Is your brother's name Mario? :hihi

rosy23 said:
Never had a Mario from Doncaster on here as far as I'm aware. Nobody has been banned for quite a while. 2 in mid October for dual accts but they still have their original account. 1 in November and 1 in early December. If he was banned from here I bet he didn't give the true reason. Everyone who is banned from PRE is innocent in their own opinion. The mods get their jollies banning people for the sake of it. Pretty funny how those that abide by the posting guidelines and moderator requests never seem to have a problem.

haha. 'Mario from Doncaster' does have a habit of exaggertaing to the extreme. which is why he provides good entertainment. maybe he's a regular poster who just wanted to give PRE a free plug? strange way to do it admittedly.

if he does post on here, i highy encourage him to 'out himself'

Yep doing a bit of a search it seems he's a serial troll who is banned from various places. How did the topic of PRE actually come about Ian? If he was banned it must have been a long time ago. Reading things I have around the net I certainly wouldn't be surprised. Of course he's be innocent like every other banned user is. Par for the course. :hihi

rosy23 said:
Ok so I assume his user name was Tempany. By implying he was banned for saying I barrack for the Hawks you neglect to mention his harassment at a very busy time on the forum. He was going out of his way to have personal digs at site members and I had a bit much to do to waste having to delete his posts which clearly breached site guidelines. He had a few cracks at me suggesting I wasn't a Richmond supporter. As others are on occasion he was blocked so he couldn't continue posting on that particular night. Sometimes people have had a bit much to drink or are abnormally upset and want to take it out on others on the forum. It's better to stop posting until things have settled down a bit. The blocks are usually removed the next morning but I forgot. Looking back that's probably not a bad thing. Is your brother's name Mario? :hihi
Woah settle down... I didn't neglect to mention anything, I just spoke with him he said his name wasn't temp any.. Was dewinton... As I said not a big issue just a bit of an over reaction I'd have thought

Reservoirtiger said:
Woah settle down... I didn't neglect to mention anything, I just spoke with him he said his name wasn't temp any.. Was dewinton... As I said not a big issue just a bit of an over reaction I'd have thought

Did he tell you all his usernames? I mentioned on the forum at the time that he was a serial troll.

I don't need to settle down. I find it quite interesting actually. You indicated in several languages that I banned your brother for saying I was a Hawk. That is false. I'd prefer to clarify it rather than have people take your word for it.

rosy23 said:
Yep doing a bit of a search it seems he's a serial troll who is banned from various places. How did the topic of PRE actually come about Ian? If he was banned it must have been a long time ago. Reading things I have around the net I certainly wouldn't be surprised. Of course he's be innocent like every other banned user is. Par for the course. :hihi

i think he called up sooking about last weeks game (the microwaving his membership line and all of that). as for what he said about you, he literally said: 'Rosy has banned me from Punt Road End' as an off the cuff comment. he didn't add anything further.

Ta Ian...was just fascinated at how the comment would come about. Seemed very out of the blue.

rosy23 said:
Did he tell you all his usernames? I mentioned on the forum at the time that he was a serial troll.

I don't need to settle down. I find it quite interesting actually. You indicated in several languages that I banned your brother for saying I was a Hawk. That is false. I'd prefer to clarify it rather than have people take your word for it.
A) I really didn't care but actually just read through his posts as yeah you could probably be right as he might've not told me everything but unless you can delete your own posts which I didn't think you could there's nothing too bad there.

Reservoirtiger said:
... but unless you can delete your own posts which I didn't think you could there's nothing too bad there.

You can't. But the mods can....and do. :)

i've always had a suspicion that Mario from Doncaster was/is a troll who pretends to be a (stereotypical) richmond supporter to get reactions from other richmond supporters, on various radio stations and footy forums.
he used to have a go at the tiges when we weren't travelling well, but the last couple of years has started in on North and Carlton.

A lot of his schtik was vaguely familiar. Then one day he used the term "Moe Caravan Park' in an SEN rant/drivel and it reminded me of a poster - Tiger Fang - on PRE who got outed as a Demons supporting moderator from Big Footy who wrote some satirical pieces on the match preview pages, enjoyed trolling PRE, and had a few stoushes with Rosy and other posters.

compare Tiger Fang http://www.puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=26755.msg560014#msg560014
to Biffinator http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/unofficial-preview-dees-v-the-tigers.859785/#post-21953630

his admission on BF is in this thread
http://puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=44183.180

don't mind some of his stuff, but I wish that the radio listeners were aware he's not a tiger. pretty sad kind of a way to get your jollies...

some interesting stuff there larabee. i do remember tigerfang somewhat. perhaps Rosy can confirm or deny if this person has been banned from PRE?

FYI, i always thought it was diggler who first started talking about Moe caravan park?

Thanks to SEN I've heard the Mario audio now. He didn't only say rosy banned him from PRE. He said I'd banned him from PRE again. His comments about Richmond showed he isn't a supporter. I hope he gets a lot of fulfillment in his life as a troll. It takes all types. :blah

Ian4 said:
some interesting stuff there larabee. i do remember tigerfang somewhat. perhaps Rosy can confirm or deny if this person has been banned from PRE?

FYI, i always thought it was diggler who first started talking about Moe caravan park?
He could be both?

rosy23 said:
His comments about Richmond showed he isn't a supporter.

he has always come across as a pretty passionate richmond supporter for mine, but who really knows. trolls come in all shapes and sizes.