Resignation | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Resignation

The Boss

Tiger Superstar
Apr 7, 2003
Heard a whisper at the Family Day that a Senior Admin person at the club has recently announced his resignation. Won't mention any names just yet, I'm sure the club will announce it in the next couple of days if the whisper I heard is fact.

Heard similar whispers from Deep Throat on SEN The Boss. Said that there were rumblings from a certain board member who is considering resigning from his post.

blaisee said:
Boss,

Would you say that their departure was a positive or a negative?

Look, it's not going to have any impact on the teams on field performance.
But I think the high turnover of staff in admin roles at the club, shows that staff aren't happy with the way the club is being run IMO.
We talk about stability - our off field staffing positions have been anything bar stable.

Don't think this one has anything to do with staff not being happy about the way things are run. maybe just an opportunity too good to refuse!

Hopefully this is the one of blokes who is keeping Terry Wallace away. Terry said himself there is no way he'll coach the Tiges while a certain few admin members are there.

One down, one to go...............................see you 2005 Plough! ;D

All I am prepared to say at this point is tick...tick...tick ;) ;) ;) :-X

*Psssssstt* Anyone want to test out the PM grapevine? Feel free. ;D

Rosy,

Sorry for asking the obvious but what is the PM grapevine?

Click on the user name and then down the bottom it says send user a private message.

Not sure of the name KB but he was sort of tall, dark hair, not slim or fat, just right, not frawley, not Spargo (? thin looking, thin hair).

A pity I could not find his pick on the eye of the tiger, but he looks familiar to me for some reason, may have seen him on telly or something you know when they do the boundary side interviews etc.

Hope this helps KB29.

Maybe the bloke who'd had a gutful was a little stressed at all the new members pouring in!

Too many members could be a little hard to swallow at this time after the poor showings of recent years ;)