Resignation | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Resignation

Newman said:
Hopefully this is the one of blokes who is keeping Terry Wallace away.  Terry said himself there is no way he'll coach the Tiges while a certain few admin members are there.  

One down, one to go...............................see you 2005 Plough!  ;D

See you in June Plough.....2005 is to far away

Um, He wasnt really white, but not dark KB, i checked out my 2003 poster and he was not on the photo on that, but he was in the TIger top and black pants and was on the ground looking all official like, i do not think it was relevant to the resignation topic, just maybe a passing phrase of having a gutful.

Today's Herald Sun - Paul Maley has resigned to take up a partnership with Andrew Gaze and his brother in law.

Will leave after Collingwood match.

Good, didnt know much about footy anyway, good bye. Another "Johnny come lately gone ""

Paul has been good to deal with in regard to PRE. I won't know who at the club to contact if I need to now.

Well I have to admit Paul was good if he wanted to contact me about something, not so good when the boot was on the other foot.

I guess I can stop waiting for him to return my phone calls now.

Amazing how many "bozos" have come and gone over the years, they dont have the footy at heart at all and treat it just like another place of employment. Employees at football clubs need to have the club at heart, that what makes football clubs.

Paul was always on the way out after the "leaked memo".

Although everything he said was true, why on earth would you put such "hot issues" to paper. Why not just a verbal brief.

Thats the problem these days. Unless somebody emails you a note, it never actually happened. It called covering your backside!!

jackstar said:
Amazing how many "bozos" have come and gone over the years, they dont have the footy at heart at all and treat it just like another place of employment. Employees at football clubs need to have the club at heart, that what makes football clubs.

That's a bit naiive jackstar. You need to choose the person who you think is best for the job. Yes, they have to be loyal to the organisation, but they don't necessarily have to love footy or have supported the club who employs them.

If you limit the field like that, you'll rarely get the best people.

Paul actually did heaps to get the membership where it's at now and ensured that the membership dep't lifted it's game.

He's certainly leaving the membership area in better nick than when he arrived.

Sorry but how could any say the membership dept is in good shape ?
I paid up two months ago and all I get is broken promises and letters in the mail saying to join up
Also , lots of members had problems last year with there tickets scanning etc.
All the club did was say , see ticketmaster , not our problem, this is a fact
Anyway, Paul was communications Manager not membership Manager ???
They dont know what there doing and never will !

Hey guys quit looking at the probelms that would not be problems if indeed the problem(Spud) wasnt around.
Why is it that everything that hits the fan at our club involves a potato?
Dont talk negative, dont do this dont do that, like Spud is getting a free ride here, we the members are suppose to put a gag in it when we are frustrated to the max.
Even to the extent we are venting our fury out one of our own(TJ) when he comes out and expesses his concerns regarding the leadeship of the team.
Like was TJ just making waves for the sake of it?..i dont think so...his life has been totally yellow and black...so get with the page guys....who cares if the Mailman has resigned....really..who bloody cares..

Maley was not only the Communications manager, he also headed up Membership (Trent Jacobs reported to him) and was a key person in many other projects.