Retire / Trade / Delist | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Retire / Trade / Delist

Anyone know who our rookies are?
2022/Rookie16JakeAarts30-10-20
2021/Rookie46BenMiller25-11-20Unrestricted
2022/Rookie50MarlionPickett30-10-20
2021/Rookie44SydneyStack01-08-19
CAT B Rookie39Mate'Colina10-09-20
CAT B Rookie43DerekEggmolesse Smith09-03-21Unrestricted
Rookie31RhyanMansell18-02-21
Rookie37MattParker02-06-21Unrestricted

Razor Ray hopefully.

Reckon Razor would prefer to do a Steve Waugh i.e. announce a retirement a year ahead so he (in his mind) can have a fuss of him during his “farewell” game at each ground around the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
2022/Rookie16JakeAarts30-10-20
2021/Rookie46BenMiller25-11-20Unrestricted
2022/Rookie50MarlionPickett30-10-20
2021/Rookie44SydneyStack01-08-19
CAT B Rookie39Mate'Colina10-09-20
CAT B Rookie43DerekEggmolesse Smith09-03-21Unrestricted
Rookie31RhyanMansell18-02-21
Rookie37MattParker02-06-21Unrestricted
Not chol or nyuon?

Won’t be surprised if through delisting or trade, Astbury, Castagna, Coleman-Jones, Garthwaite, Houli, Naish, Parker and Soldo are not with us in 22.
Seem to me you are a bit pessimistic especially with CCJ and Soldo. However, to your list I would add Eggs and Chol

Reactions: 1 user
Seem to me you are a bit pessimistic especially with CCJ and Soldo. However, to your list I would add Eggs and Chol
I think 1 possibly two of CJ Chol and Soldo will be traded or in Chols case will leave as a free agent.
Rucks are in demand, particularly at GC and GWS.

If we can score 1 or 2 first rate midfielders in such trades we will have done well.

Eggs is young and he has sublime foot skills, which are at a premium under the new stand mark rules.
I think he will be given a further opportunity at Richmond.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
I think 1 possibly two of CJ Chol and Soldo will be traded or in Chols case will leave as a free agent.
Rucks are in demand, particularly at GC and GWS.

If we can score 1 or 2 first rate midfielders in such trades we will have done well.
I hope I am wrong but I have some concerns that Soldo may not play again and if so letting CCJ go would seriously hamper our team as other than Nanks we have only two very raw ruckmen in the wings, one on the first rung of the ladder and the not even on the ladder yet so the cupboard would be very bare should we lose CCJ

I hope I am wrong but I have some concerns that Soldo may not play again and if so letting CCJ go would seriously hamper our team as other than Nanks we have only two very raw ruckmen in the wings, one on the first rung of the ladder and the not even on the ladder yet so the cupboard would be very bare should we lose CCJ
Well if true that would change everything. Are you an orthopaedic surgeon or have you heard something?

Well if true that would change everything. Are you an orthopaedic surgeon or have you heard something?
According to our track watcher extraordinaire Caesar, Soldo trained for 40min yesterday with the main squad doing sprints etc.

Reactions: 2 users