Retire / Trade / Delist | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Retire / Trade / Delist

I hope I am wrong but I have some concerns that Soldo may not play again and if so letting CCJ go would seriously hamper our team as other than Nanks we have only two very raw ruckmen in the wings, one on the first rung of the ladder and the not even on the ladder yet so the cupboard would be very bare should we lose CCJ
He'll be back UK, bank on it ! ;)

Well if true that would change everything. Are you an orthopaedic surgeon or have you heard something?
No but he is a big lad and his knee got badly damaged hence my concern plus I am waiting for a knee replacement so know how a stuffed knee hurts without being an athlete who needs full mobility. That said, l am cheered by Caesars comments that he seems to be going well so hopefully my pessimism is misplaced

Reactions: 1 user
No but he is a big lad and his knee got badly damaged hence my concern plus I am waiting for a knee replacement so know how a stuffed knee hurts without being an athlete who needs full mobility. That said, l am cheered by Caesars comments that he seems to be going well so hopefully my pessimism is misplaced

Yeah I was rapt to see Caesar’s report the other day that he was out on the track and looking OK
I still want to keep CCJ though

The Castagna deniers won't be happy that he has signed on yet again

• Haha
Haven’t read the whole thread, but suspect I’m on my own here…..I’d trade out Short if we can get a decent trade.
I think he’s been a selfish player this year and not terribly effective. I think he’s been the antithesis of a richmond man.
From my armchair he’s a greedy possession gatherer. Probably get F all for him, so moot point.

Reactions: 4 users
Haven’t read the whole thread, but suspect I’m on my own here…..I’d trade out Short if we can get a decent trade.
I think he’s been a selfish player this year and not terribly effective. I think he’s been the antithesis of a richmond man.
From my armchair he’s a greedy possession gatherer. Probably get F all for him, so moot point.
You’re not on your own. Bathwater syndrome. Just not sure he has any currency… no point trading for peanuts

he appeared, then vanished, appeared briefly, and vanished ...
Shockers were interested, reckon a best and fairest in a premiership year would attract a decent offer. Would take a second rounder or suitable player swap

Th club has to be ruthless when delisting this year. We have too many sub standard players on the books getting regular games and we need to invest in the future

Retired: Astbury,Houli

Delist: Naish, Eggle-Smith, Garthwaite one of Aarts or Parker

Trade or let walk: Chol Pickett Caddy

Retired: Astbury and Houli
Delisted: Egg, Naish, Garth
Let walk: Chol
Trade: Caddy & Aarts.

If we have to retain Caddy and Aarts we then need to trade or let walk Pickett.

With Astbury’s retirement we keep Miller unless we pick up Talia.

Biggest tease I can remember. Enough
Bloody Cholly Man has dance to match anyone in the comp. Trouble is, he never dances all night. At his age it needs to be more than little bursts n cameos. Still needs to learn to work harder without.

Lets see where he finishes in the B&F. Suspect he will be top 5 worst case top 10. Selfish players wouldn't be rewarded by the coaches