Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Really really like this bloke, neally as much as the 7/11 pie I just ate. Genuine lock down player who lets players like Baker play further up the ground

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Go watch his form in the SANFL. Displays class.
I watched his game live in the Sanfl gf last year, admittedly worse for wear after tiges PF win night before, it was eye poppingly good.

Reactions: 2 users

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Has a look about him ,

Think we’ve found another one,

Maybe when vlastun returns he stays in , baker goes forward and arts is the one to make way

Reactions: 13 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
In the last few minutes, the Dogs kicked to a 2-on-1 on the southern wing. The 1 was KMac. They never stood a chance.
That was my absolute favourite moment of the night. I almost jumped the fence to give him a high five.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Tracking very nicely, like him. looking like another tick for the recruiting team.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Has a look about him ,

Think we’ve found another one,

Maybe when vlastun returns he stays in , baker goes forward and arts is the one to make way
Good call Kiwi. Vlastuin is a lock but Mansell deserves to hold his spot. Baker showed our other 3 forwards how it’s done last night so he slots in there easily. Rioli or Aarts make way.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
In the last few minutes, the Dogs kicked to a 2-on-1 on the southern wing. The 1 was KMac. They never stood a chance.
Ha ha yeah thought the same thing as that play unfolded. Kmac is a special unit.

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
Has a very attractive mixture of skills sets

Looks quick, tough and well skilled, showed a bit of class last night.

Incredible work by the recruiting team to be honest, to be able to get a player like him for nothing is almost unfair

Tiger Rob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 30, 2009
Hobart
The thing I like is people expect Grimes to accidentally hurt people, but this guy may quickly get a reputation for willingly hurting people. That adds a whole new dimension to the backline.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Just another pit bull in a rodent sized body. Does this kid know how to play a game without getting right up into the face of opposition sides?

Gawd it's fun being old. I get to watch n compare the old school hard nut champion sides of yesteryear with the new school hard nut champion side of now.
Different rules these days, but we're just as hard n grumpy n nasty now as we were back then :)) .

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Yeah he harassed, moved the ball, bumped into two blokes four times in five seconds until help arrived. Was brilliant.

The thing about Mansell is that I think he has all the bravery traits. But also doesn’t look fazed with ball in hand.

Its a bloody impressive start.

Reactions: 2 users