Richmond Membership Tally 2018 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Membership Tally 2018

Tenacious Tiges said:
As at 05/07/2018
97,517 (+186)

That's more like it! Need a good couple of weeks like that again over the next fortnight. 2,483 to go

So we need 2487 members in 24 days. Club should be pushing the 3 game memberships.

tigertim said:
So we need 2487 members in 24 days. Club should be pushing the 3 game memberships.

They were advertising a " final five" membership at the game last night. I'm guessing now with only four home games left they will be going on to the 3 game memberships

Tigertool said:
As at 10/07/2018
97,816 (+118)

As at 11/07/2018
97,896 (+80)

15 business days left until July 31. 2,104 members to go.

Need to average 140.2 per business day from now until July 31.

We've averaged 121.25 for the last 4 business days since this latest campaign push.

This is going to go down to the wire.

Tigertool said:
As at 11/07/2018
97,896 (+80)

15 business days left until July 31. 2,104 members to go.

Need to average 140.2 per business day from now until July 31.

We've averaged 121.25 for the last 4 business days since this latest campaign push.

This is going to go down to the wire.
Get out there and pressurise any RFC barrackers you know to become supporters. I think I’ve exhausted all my known RFC followers.

Puma and Jeep should sen an email, to their staff letting Richmond Memberships bought this week will be reimbursed.

We are a behemoth, absolutely stunning what the club has been able to achieve.

Kudos to all involved.

Do these 1 game memberships the club is selling count towards the total? If it does it really makes a mockery of the whole total thing.

deedee said:
Do these 1 game memberships the club is selling count towards the total? If it does it really makes a mockery of the whole total thing.

Why? It's a club membership with access to one game.

Does my International Membership, with no game access, not count either?

deedee said:
I assume its the definition of membership is the same for all clubs.