Richmond Membership Tally 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Membership Tally 2019

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Kane Cornes has calked the Crows membership tally out! Says they've included digital non paying members.

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
tigertim said:
Kane Cornes has calked the Crows membership tally out! Says they've included digital non paying members.

Read that article, unreal behaviour by those sooks. They should be held to account or at least the AFL releasing a current membership "true level" figures earlier in the season. Maybe April some time.

Feb 25, 2007
Ian4 said:
roughly 10% up on last year. will be interesting to see if this continues or if it slows down.

I reckon their will be upward spikes closer to the season then drop somewhat as the weeks go by but as long as we get to 100K again thats the most important and i thin we'll top it once more!

Feb 25, 2007
tigertim said:
Kane Cornes has called the Crows membership tally out! Says they've included digital non paying members.

I read that too, super happy to see it on SEN and Fox Footy on my news feed. These clowns deserve to be called out.

Feb 25, 2007
Al Bundy said:
Read that article, unreal behaviour by those sooks. They should be held to account or at least the AFL releasing a current membership "true level" figures earlier in the season. Maybe April some time.

Not sure why the AFL allow this "prior and during the season" because at seasons end when they do the official audit they readjust the crows numbers anyway. They are fooling prospective sponsors with these bogus numbers.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
AstuteTiger said:
Not sure why the AFL allow this "prior and during the season" because at seasons end when they do the official audit they readjust the crows numbers anyway. They are fooling prospective sponsors with these bogus numbers.

the AFL love to inflate membership numbers to use so they can gloat about it. they will probably be OK with it.

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
Ian4 said:
the AFL love to inflate membership numbers to use so they can gloat about it. they will probably be OK with it.

Your probably right. In turn they(the AFL) would be selling it to the broadcaster & comps major sponsors.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
LOL, we launch our membership campaign today & we already have over 80000 members.

Doesn't seem fair on the minnows does it ?

:hihi

casper68

Tiger Champion
Oct 20, 2004
dromana
taztiger4 said:
LOL, we launch our membership campaign today & we already have over 80000 members.

Doesn't seem fair on the minnows does it ?

:hihi
The hunt continues. Haha, l am still looking for my membership to arrive in the mail, if l am lucky l might receive my membership before round 1.

frecks

Tiger Cub
Feb 24, 2008
G'day all. Read PRE daily with interest. Rapt to receive Certificate of Appreciation on 50 years ( 51 years 2019) membership of the mighty Tiges. Must admit, near wavered on occasion but the love of the club always won thru. Hope many more PRE's receive the same recognition in the years to come. Go Tiges

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
frecks said:
G'day all. Read PRE daily with interest. Rapt to receive Certificate of Appreciation on 50 years ( 51 years 2019) membership of the mighty Tiges. Must admit, near wavered on occasion but the love of the club always won thru. Hope many more PRE's receive the same recognition in the years to come. Go Tiges

Well done on your achievement frecks, and well done for the club's recognition of such a magnificent milestone

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
frecks said:
Outstanding :clap