Richmond Membership Tally 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Membership Tally 2019

YinnarTiger said:
16 game Richmond members have access from March 4. Just not in the AFL Reserve until March 6.

No, not correct , AFL reserve is from March 8

Club Member Pre sale March 4
General Public March 6

Tigermad2005 said:
Go back 6 years and we only had 37000 members to this day.
That’s a lot of bandwagon jumpers.

Nah i wouldn't say band-wagoners, its just more people accepting memberships of how it is supporting your club and good people in the membership dept doing the right marketing, converting the barracker into being a paid up member.. Success helps too
;D but remember we still had 72K without any real success (premiership).

the "3 game" type deals must have added between 5-10K in 2018 ??? they normally don't sell them till about round 6 onwards.

Tiger Pops said:
the "3 game" type deals must have added between 5-10K in 2018 ??? they normally don't sell them till about round 6 onwards.

Every club has them and by round 1 we'll have 90K+ which is massive and by end of Aug think we'll be about 105K or maybe more!

AstuteTiger said:
Every club has them and by round 1 we'll have 90K+ which is massive and by end of Aug think we'll be about 105K or maybe more!
Carlton are selling their 11game home for $99. 3 games half price too. in february.

DeathNinthandTaxes said:
Carlton are selling their 11game home for $99. 3 games half price too. in february.

Wow now thats desperate times a month out from RD 1. Think the blues know they are in for a long year especially with their injures.
Pies did this prior to xmas and they played of in the GF.
Pies sold a 4 gamer and got 10 home games you will not make money on a 10/11 game membership for $100
Saw the Facebook comments from long serving pies members and they were mightily p!ssed off :rofl :rofl :rofl

DeathNinthandTaxes said:
AFL must be subsidising this. What a flog of a club. Rack up the top draft picks over a long period and have fans jumping off in droves.
Wouldn't surprise me if Mike Fitzpatrick has gone to Gil for a favour.

yesterday was some type of cutoff date. i think it might be to receive your membership by R1? i know 2 people who joined up yesterday (including my essendon supporting missus). apparently the lines were very busy.