Richmond vs Essendon (Dreamtime 2022) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Essendon (Dreamtime 2022)

That was hard work watching that.
Take the win, a few casualtie. Will need another mid and key forward if Lambo and Tom struggle to get up.

And the umpires can gagf. Between them and sHocking they’ve turned the game into an abomination

Reactions: 15 users
Next week at Sydney at Sydney .

Huge game now with Lynch & Lambert injured.

Maybe go back to 2017 with Jack and smalls around him.

Doubt Balta will be right. So it will be interesting to see who they bring in.

The backline looks settled so I wouldn’t look at Gibsus playing forward. Sydney have a tall forward line.

Reactions: 1 users
Next week at Sydney at Sydney .

Huge game now with Lynch & Lambert injured.

Maybe go back to 2017 with Jack and smalls around him.

Doubt Balta will be right. So it will be interesting to see who they bring in.

The backline looks settled so I wouldn’t look at Gibsus playing forward. Sydney have a tall forward line.
On a small ground, it looks like it.

Reactions: 1 user
CBF looking for Gibcus thread.
Kid is a star.
Xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Tom Lynch pings a hammy during his best form.

Might be the difference next week not having him unfortunately.

Glad we won that, and Dion was a deserving BOG. Someone needs to take umpire 13 aside and teach him what is a dangerous tackle and what isn’t. Hopefully they use practical examples of both. I’m sure Dylan would be happy to volunteer his services to educate the umpire. Not sure who called the unrealistic attempt on Soldo, but they also need reeducation. Or at least the suggestion that they pay it both ways.

Reactions: 3 users