Richmond vs St Kilda - Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs St Kilda - Game Day Thread

Hope Dimma comes out and *smile* can docklands. We hate this ground

To be fair he sh!tcanned Docklands last year when we were playing there as a home game. Harder to complain when it is the ground of the home team.

Still don't like the place.

DS

Reactions: 1 users
super sub Aarts ...
Was hoping Mansell as he is better suited to their smalls. And has foot speed on the Dump.

How many free sub games does Jake get before he has to go back to get game time in the VFL?

Jeez, not many at the ground by the look of the tv.
Was going to go with my daughters, but they have school camp this week, so not taking the risk of catching the Covid, and having to cancel their camp.
This bug is having a big impact on crowds

Reactions: 1 user
Looking forward to the game.
The Saints will have a decent crack at it but I am banking on the Tigers being too strong overall.

Jeez, not many at the ground by the look of the tv.
Was going to go with my daughters, but they have school camp this week, so not taking the risk of catching the Covid, and having to cancel their camp.
This bug is having a big impact on crowds
I think there are plenty that simply got out of the routine of going , the lounge room became the norm , and being creatures of habit have become comfortable with that

Matt Hill commentating ?!!

Hope so. (Possibly the best race caller on the planet.)

C'mon Tiges just show us how SH!T these Aints really are. Force them into errors.

By now L2R2R would have listed the top 10 games with fastest 2 goals in a game of AFL