Richo Deserves More | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richo Deserves More

vladz

Take us forward!
Jul 20, 2003
Canterbury
I was there on Friday night when richmond lost to collingwood. When Richo was lining up for a goal in the third qtr, the crowd went bizzerc. Every one, with no exceptions BOOed Richo, of course apart from us the tiger cheer squad. Don't you think Richo deserves more from the public? He is the hardest worker at punt rd and our only power forward. Why do they hate him so much? Richo should get more respect and recognition for his efforts to improve the game and make the tiger fans happy.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Collingwood supporters boo him now because he use to always be the thorn in their side. Although Richo still works his backside off, sadly, he is a shadow of his former self and has become his own worst enemy letting everything and anything frustrate him out of a game :'( .

Speaking of pie fans, the way they were carrying on on friday night at the ground you think they had just won the premiership. I know from about 1993 to early 2002 we've had the wood on them (excuse the pun) but for gawds sake you beat sadly one of if not the worse side going around at the minute.