Rnd 12 Other Games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rnd 12 Other Games.

Last week Adelaide were unbelievable, this week they're back to their useless best.
How shitt is that Keays?

How crap are the Pies.

Halfway through the 3rd and they have 22 inside 50's so far. No wonder they can't kick winning scores.

My god the copying is rife. Just saw Bummer players lying down on the ground at Optus Stadium which is what our players did before (psychologically) and also heard Goodwin say "this was a Melbourne game"......exactly the same way Dimma kept on saying "it was a Richmond game" during the pressers.

Geez How the hell does Elliot come back first game from a busted leg and kick 6 goals ...................Crows shame.

And no Grundy ...................................Crows fans will be dead set spitting blood.

Oh well a Maggots win helps keep Figgy on board and at the healm for another year

Reactions: 1 user
Buckley safe for another season.
In your face Buckley haters!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Twice Adelaide were surging and a player chose to run 20 metres back the wrong into traffic looking for a handball.