Rnd 7 WC | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rnd 7 WC

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Simpson said last night he expects his full list available at round 7.
Guess who plays them? 1 guess??

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Good, I want them at full-strength so there's no excuses when we win.

I want the opposition at their best.

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Good, I want them at full-strength so there's no excuses when we win.

I want the opposition at their best.
Can we at least be at our best first.
Look at Collingwood 4 games at home game against Adelaide and tomorrow WC.

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Can we at least be at our best first.
Look at Collingwood 4 games at home game against Adelaide and tomorrow WC.

Happy to be under-strengthened while they're at full strength, that'd be an awesome way to win.

Also happy for Collingwood to get lulled into a false sense of confidence like Geelong do from their padded wins at Kardinia

Just makes their falls in September more likely cos they think they stand higher than they really are

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Happy to be under-strengthened while they're at full strength, that'd be an awesome way to win.

Also happy for Collingwood to get lulled into a false sense of confidence like Geelong do from their padded wins at Kardinia

Just makes their falls in September more likely cos they think they stand higher than they really are
I'm emotional.
Nothing better then Geelong Hugging and kissing in round 3, to only see tears in September