Ross Lyon Sacked | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ross Lyon Sacked

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Matthew Pavlich has stated that Ross Lyon is the best coach he had in his career.
As other posters have said, send him to GWS. Reckon he could straighten that team up and make them bona fide
contenders.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Freo going to have a clean out and some players are looking for out.
Any decent players we could get cheap?

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Sounds like Richmond’s bad old days.
yep, heard yesterday or day before on SEN i think
Whilst Gough Hawke was PM, RFC had 5 Coaches, whilst Dimma has been coach, Australia has had 5 PMs

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
yep, heard yesterday or day before on SEN i think
Whilst Gough was PM, RFC had 5 Coaches, whilst Dimma has been coach, Australia has had 5 PMs

Right stat, wrong PM. Gough was PM during the Hafey years. Bob Hawke was PM from 1983-1991. Richmond were coached by Bourke, Patterson, Sproule, Jewell and Bartlett.

I’m pretty sure Australia has had more PMs than Italy in the last few years, too.

Btw, Hafey saw off Holt, McEwen, Gorton, McMahon and Gough.

Reactions: 1 user

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Right stat, wrong PM. Gough was PM during the Hafey years. Bob Hawke was PM from 1983-1991. Richmond were coached by Bourke, Patterson, Sproule, Jewell and Bartlett.

I’m pretty sure Australia has had more PMs than Italy in the last few years, too.

Doh !!

Tails

Still Chasing Dreams
Mar 10, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Ross will end up re-educating himself at a successful club as a senior assistant, I think there will be a clean-out of the assistants at GWS but not Cameron, Clarkson said he was in Sydney talking to an assistant to replace one he is about to lose, that would be either McVeigh or Lenny Hayes it won't be someone from the Swans.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012

Holt saw himself off ... apparently in a Chinese submarine

Hayfever

Tiger Champion
Apr 12, 2005
Kangaroos supposedly looking for a right-hand man for Rhyce Shaw. Rossco has to be a prime contender..... watch that space!