Round 1 Finals - the PRE hangdog games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 Finals - the PRE hangdog games.

Not a big buddy fan, despite admiring his achievements, but I'd love to see him keep *smile* with Mays head to the point May goes postal, or cries.

Hodge sounds different when he's not openly barracking or cheering for one of the teams.

Barely recognised it was him

Reactions: 1 users
Not a big buddy fan, despite admiring his achievements, but I'd love to see him keep *smile* with Mays head to the point May goes postal, or cries.
Same here. After so much sh!t we copped this season from errors, injuries, flog decisions, wouldn't it be great to see Flashinthepanbourne cop this and lose.

Win win is they both go off their heads, punch on with each other and both get suspended.

Last night Lynch's ARC review was done and dusted in the blink of an eye. I bet my left nut that the first one we see tonight will take about 2 minutes :mad:

Reactions: 1 user