Round 1 vs Geelong | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 vs Geelong

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Got to help a few of the boys having an extra day off and no interstate trip as well as playing at night and not in 28 degrees,

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I have a friend who is a cats fan and his comment was “how is that Bolton guy not getting a game for you guys?”.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Sintiger said:
I have a friend who is a cats fan and his comment was “how is that Bolton guy not getting a game for you guys?”.

Did you tell him it's because Butler and Castagna can run really really fast, surely Bolton has to come in this week.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
tigerman said:
Did you tell him it's because Butler and Castagna can run really really fast, surely Bolton has to come in this week.

So agree. Butler can hardly get it and turns it over; thinks he's a lot better than he is at present. Castagna wins some ball; just can't do anything useful with it.

Thanks all for VFL reports. Looks like Caddy will walk straight back in, ready or not, while Bolton or Ross should probably get games before him.

Is Towner finding some form finally?

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Reckon Naish plays this week for Short.

Reckon Bolton for one of the Ping Pong Brothers.

Reckon Ross for Cotchin.

Pretty easy.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Caddy, Houli and Grimes also come back.

Doubt they'll bring all those three you mentioned in at once.

Bolton and Ross appear to deserve it though.

E

easy_tiger

appreciate the reports fellas

great to hear $hai is ready to have another crack.