Round 1 - Where The Umpires Arent Cheating Pricks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 - Where The Umpires Arent Cheating Pricks

Have a listen to the ferals booing the umps. We need to be more vocal me thinks. Wouldn’t hurt.

Reactions: 2 users
There was a passage then that reminded me of last night when the Carlton player flew for a mark over a Richmond player, made no contact and play on. The umps really are a blight on the game atm.

Reactions: 1 users
Swans have alot of good hard running mids. Can we get their recruiting manager?

Reactions: 1 user
Wow degoey gets caught, htb and they ball it up, umps have NFI
Then Cameron leans into grundy gets a free sends the ball in, Degoey again gets caught no free for incorrect disposal and Schultzy scores a goal.

Heeney end of the 2nd, gets Slung around but doesn't have the ball and no free
That spud McCreey throws himself forward it wasn't holding the man but he gets the free and goals.

Then the filth supporters start booign a 50/50 mark attempt by Cox, you cant make this *smile* up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Wow degoey gets caught, htb and they ball it up, umps have NFI
Then Cameron leans into grundy gets a free sends the ball in, Degoey again gets caught no free for incorrect disposal and *smile* scores a goal.

Heeney end of the 2nd, gets Slung around but doesn't have the ball and no free
That spud McCreey throws himself forward it wasn't holding the man but he gets the free and goals.

AThen the filth supporters start booign a 50/50 amrk attempt by Cox, you cant make this *smile* up.
It's hard to watch.
How is degoey a umpires favourite.
He was caught holding the ball 3 times
And little dacios with 4 seconds to go got tackled and threw the hall out.
And again no call by the knobs.

Reactions: 6 users
Swanth dominant. Grundy, Warner, Heeney, Gulden is a serious midfield, with Rowbottom and Jordan for grunt support and Florent, McInerney, Campbell, Blakey, Lloyd the outside speed and class. Amartey catching everything up forward. McDonald running (he can't jump but running is good). Papley and Hayward dangerous. They look good.

Free kick count half time Pies 9 Swans 10
Our games are never that close

McDonald has 3 Joe the Goose goals but they're all because he runs, so well done to him.

Can we bust a team open and get three walk in goals. Makes life a lot easier in a game where few goals come easily.

The Swans kicking skills are excellent. How did we accumulate so many poor kicks?