Round 10 - the hommus games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 10 - the hommus games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Ffs. Guftis with her mic turned up yelling “staaaaand” all game long again.

Get the mics off umpires.

Reactions: 2 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
North v Narrm I don't mind, good to see them acknowledging indigenous round. The AFL are touting this but still couldn't be bothered changing the name in the games at the top of their page, or on the game page, still reads North Melbourne v Melbourne. Poor effort AFL.

Don't have anything Murdoch here so not watching games, but I noticed earlier in the game that Footscray were on 82% inside 50 efficiency at one point. That is ridiculous, Gold Coast were over 60% too, do these teams have any defence? Was lower by the end of the game but an interesting stat. The scoring percentage inside 50 hasn't moved much (up to 44% from 43% last year) but you do wonder if it will rise, was up near 50% in the 2000s.

As for the other game, what can you say . . . never rely on Port!

DS

Reactions: 1 user

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Countless Richmond dissent frees not being paid in the Dee's game. No doubt Bombers will be the beneficiary of some tonight.

Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
We should clear out 1 bay on 1 level and let the entire North v Narrm crowd in for free later on!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Don't ya love the Australian sense of humour..... Jack Darling is tapping his wrist in the direction of the bench and you can see him ask.... "What's the time?"

Quick as a flash a bloke screams out..... "Time to get a vaccine!":rotfl1

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Hawthorn Bris actually pretty good ball movement and play.

One of the few rare times a non Richmond game has my interest.

Ump still managed to pay a ridiculous free where two players pushed each other in the chest and was deemed illegal conduct. Happens 1000 times with nothing.

(Covid has me housebound). Watching too much tv.