Round 11: the ear hair games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11: the ear hair games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
1716444855200.jpeg

Throwdogs v Cygnets. Think Sydney remind them of who they are, and where they’re really at tonight. Not by a lot though.

Super Mario Libba is a key out for the Throwdogs. Think they still play a bit soft the Chuckers.

I have one in the left ear which keeps growing albeit not too often.

Dogs will win tonight.

One ? Like a rogue hair ?

What about your nose ? Bet you’ve got dozens. Back like shagpile carpet I reckon.
Yep, just one but the nose has a few. The white ones are sensitive and when I cut them make me sneeze at times.

Weren't we expecting Short to be playing like Ed Richards is in the middle?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
3 minutes in Blakey takes a mark and Jamarra brushed his shoulder coming in to man the mark.
Should have been 50 :cool:

Reactions: 1 users
Just love how the flogs give these players so much time before calling play on. If only.....(sigh)

Caleb Daniel a dead set turnstile (Ralphsmith esque) in defence there, handing the Trash Panda a goal.

Reactions: 1 user