Round 11: the ear hair games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11: the ear hair games.

They couldn't win a flag with Lockett they aren't winning one with King.
St Kilda great Darren Baldock said the same thing back in the Tony Lockett days.
If the saints can’t win a premiership with Lockett, they’ll never win one.

He was right

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Why does the media slap themselves over Scott?
Kingy wants him to take over the paddle pop lions because the old codger can't get them the flag.
I don't mind kingy but Brisbane is as close to a flag as us.
They aren't winning a flag regardless who is coaching them.
Fken Sydney gave Scott a flag

LOL at the Lions. It's one thing to beat up on an injury ravaged 17th placed team at home with your Country Roads, Sweet Caroline and Let it Go (WTF?) *smile*. But I'd you can't go down to Tassie and perform against a bottom 8 team you're a waste of space. What a bunch of arrogant *smile*
Eat that you pretenders. Country roads drag you home to the place you belong. Ipswich.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I didnt think it was possible for them to blow an opportunity as good as the 2020 COVID year where they barely left Queensland.

Then last year happened.
Yes when they pooed the bed v Cats I knew it was ours again.

Reactions: 1 user
My Aints mates are in despair.
The boss was supposed to be the messiah after Ratten was axed.
Lyon & his band of merry yes men are in an even bigger hole now.

The intelligent Aints supporters knew he was going to be a bust. I know supporters who tore up their membership over his appointment.

Reactions: 1 users
The intelligent Aints supporters knew he was going to be a bust. I know supporters who tore up their membership over his appointment.
An intelligent supporter should know that microwaving is more effective.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
It’s actually deleting your digital app now.

“Im removing you from my life St Failure !”

1716779391419.jpeg

• Haha
My Aints mates are in despair.
The boss was supposed to be the messiah after Ratten was axed.
Lyon & his band of merry yes men are in an even bigger hole now.
This is just the beginning. He left the saints list in a rabble when he left last time. Freo weren’t left in better shape after his departure. Question is, how will the saints be when he gets the flick this time around?

Yeah, I didn't get it. He had a great list there last time and they missed out on a flag. No idea how he was meant to succeed with a lesser group of players. In any case, the way he walked out on StKilda should have meant he was never welcome back there again.

DS

Even Gerard Nerdley admitted tonight that the umpires love Cripps.

**** Cripps gets away with a lot.