Round 12 the 8 game prelude to Monday | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 12 the 8 game prelude to Monday

Freo *smile* that up when the player didn’t take possession near the boundary instead of knocking it over.

You could hear the audio of the umpire saying where it crossed the line. So he shouldn't be umpiring again. Not even sure the right player took the kick either.

Reactions: 1 user
Doubtful it was even a free to begin with.

yeah but doubtful frees do get paid. So we have a barely-there-if-at-all free paid (play-on for me), should not have been downfield, then the wrong player took the kick! 3x compounded wrongness. Unbeleivable

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
The deliberate was definitely deliberate, and the Carlton guy was knocked over front on after he kicked the ball. Both frees were there.

I don't think either we're there. The first they never pay under that circumstance, ump caught in the moment. Second one he played for it, nothing in it and as we find out now, it was taken from wrong spot anyway.

yeah but doubtful frees do get paid. So we have a barely-there-if-at-all free paid (play-on for me), should not have been downfield, then the wrong player took the kick! 3x compounded wrongness. Unbeleivable
Yeah just horrendous umpiring all around. Freo deadset robbed.

I don't think either we're there. The first they never pay under that circumstance, ump caught in the moment. Second one he played for it, nothing in it and as we find out now, it was taken from wrong spot anyway.

I reckon the deliberate was there, umps get caught in the moment routinely, its part of the game. If it was in the second Q its a raffle if its paid or not, but at the death with a kick in it, they'll pay it every time.

How about Jones throwing the ball to Betts when he had the mark in the pocket? He was shitting himself but should've been pulled up for a throw.

Reactions: 3 users
Just watched the replay. Gibbons was on his own by 30 odd metres. Newnes came from nowhere to claim the kick

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Quote of the year so far goes to a very earnest and calm-seeming Bucks after todays flogging:

"everything looks like its a little bit harder and the reason it looks like that is because it is"

That is head scratching gold! :clap1

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
That was worse skilled game ive seen in such a long time.
The funny thing was freo got to 'in the backs' as the ball was in flight, both times the ball was brought back to Conca & Aish.
When Carlton got the same free kick it was given down the ground.
The umpires are shocking these days.
Carlton shouldve won by 4 goals
Mckay missed 2 easy ones in the 3rd qtr.
Number 18 running in dead set in front missed and then the dud x Footscary player missed from 25 out on the boundary.
Freo is crap.

Quote of the year so far goes to a very earnest and calm-seeming Bucks after todays flogging:

"everything looks like its a little bit harder and the reason it looks like that is because it is"

That is head scratching gold! :clap1
He’s got some work to do to catch his predecessor Micky M and his “the ox is slow but the earth is patient “ for crap quotes.