Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND)

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Dustin wasn’t happy about some of the comments about his face , so asked this one to be sent for his fans :eek: :))
3A2B047F-1377-4498-AD1C-AD8CE5727C2F.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
We're looking at getting a dog so names have been a daily topic with the boys. Richo was vetoed mush to my disgust. Dusty has some traction but clubhouse leader is "Bolt". Might hold off getting a dig until a contract is signed though. Other three names rounding out the Top 5 are George, Jack and Neko

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Just got a new dog but she is female so Dusty wouldn’t work. So I named her as the female Dusty - Ellie (McKenzie)

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Just got a new dog but she is female so Dusty wouldn’t work. So I named her as the female Dusty - Ellie (McKenzie)
When I picked up Dusty I also picked up other people’s female pup , I named her Dustina on the 7 hour drive home, they weren’t thrilled with the name, clueless Carlton supporters

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
We got a pair of Peking Ducks last week.
I wanted to call them Selwood and Patrick.
Kids over ruled me with ducky and quack quack.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004

My son has a female Doberman called dusty , he asked me what I thought, I said

Dusty used to be a known as a girls name not a boys name , way back in the day when dusty Springfield was a popular singer ,

That’s it done , he said , dusty it is

Reactions: 2 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
i couldnt resist

Thought Dusty singing about Dusty would be more appropriate.

18991344-7510463-image-m-3_1569547651949.jpg

Live, no miming. Dusty could really sing.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Had to have a peak at the Saints Big Footy board.

Dare I say it, geez there is a lot of desolation and disenchanted fans on that board from last night.

Bit of criticism starting to come for Butler and Higgo.

Butler because he has been missing all year and Higgins because he has cost them two games with 1.8 or whatever hes kicked, and had a chance to end the Crows run last night and again missed.

Last years finals appearance only served to build up false hopes for them.

Reactions: 1 user