Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13.The Other Games (Don't Forget Neale Daniher's Fight MND)

Didn't we lose a game in 96 at VFL park against Sydney when Richo took out a defender in the goal square in the last minutes of the game.
What was Fogarty doing?

Thought that was a reasonable job of shepherding the ball

Reactions: 1 user
What are the AFL gonna do about St Kilda. Merge with Norf ? Bit harsh though on Norf I suppose.

Sandringham Saints ? St. Mentone ?
I’m not sure which list is in bigger trouble, Saints or Hawks , both gave up plenty to have some average old blokes on their list and in the Hawks case there not even on the list now I.e Scully Patton

Good to be a Tiger

93% humidity even before the rain in the last…no energy in them….they’ll sleep through their byes next weekend

Club destroying, path alerting loss.

Bit of Voss at Brissy list work at Linton Street.

And Butler is now called Alberto. As in Tomba.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Stkilda's percentage is the 2nd worse behind North Melbourne's.
A couple more losses we could possibly have 3 picks under 20.
Maybe Higgins is a mole.
We have sent him to Stkilda to derail them.
Both Higgins and Bulter will be out of the AFL in the next 2 years

• Haha
Stkilda's percentage is the 2nd worse behind North Melbourne's.
A couple more losses we could possibly have 3 picks under 20.
Maybe Higgins is a mole.
We have sent him to Stkilda to derail them.
Both Higgins and Bulter will be out of the AFL in the next 2 years
Higgins is having a pretty good year.

What are the AFL gonna do about St Kilda. Merge with Norf ? Bit harsh though on Norf I suppose.

Sandringham Saints ? St. Mentone ?
Despite the draft and the salary cap, things like free agency make it just too damn hard for small struggling clubs to get out of the mire.
Lord knows how we did it (although we were never small).
Reckon getting blue-chip players like Cotchin, Riewoldt, Martin and Rance close to their prime at the same time was the main driver. Even Deledio contributed to that.
The only way the likes of Nothing Melbourne, the Aints or the Runs will ever get anywhere is if they double up on the first round of the draft.

Dustys onboard . When Neale passes on, I doubt they’ll have been a more sadder sporting Australia. Without question one of the bravest humans to have walked the planet . Legend
609263F3-764A-43B9-98C8-97AAEEC4CDB6.jpeg

Reactions: 10 users
Wonder how many Tiges supporters have a dog called Dusty?

Would be a good poll

my oldest boy has one.

it could be the most popular dog name in Australia right now?

I dont reckon id be jumping over Mr.B's back fence

Reactions: 1 user