Round 13 - the stuck in traffic games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 - the stuck in traffic games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Geez. Arsendon v the Beyond Blues tonight. Great. Might wash my pile of big white wasties.

Suppose we need Mt Hothambourne to beat Cwood. Who else do we need to win ? Brisbane ?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Geez. Arsendon v the Beyond Blues tonight. Great. Might wash my pile of big white wasties.

Suppose we need Mt Hothambourne to beat Cwood. Who else do we need to win ? Brisbane ?
I need the Blues and the Bunnies to win for my 3 leg Multi, the Tiges were good things.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Probably not in our best interests, but I’m sort of hoping the Beyond Blues give Arsendon a walloping.

Would be amusing to see Arsendon disgrace themselves on their 150th anniversary celebrations.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Probably not in our best interests, but I’m sort of hoping the Beyond Blues give Arsendon a walloping.

Would be amusing to see Arsendon disgrace themselves on their 150th anniversary celebrations.
Win-win for enjoyment but business-wise, I'd prefer the Bummers win. At least they can get their high hopes up again for another week until they fall again.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
With the Tigers taking the points last night and the Maroons taking game 1 of Origin, I lean into the weekend a relaxed campaigner.

Hopefully the Drugs and Blues seriously beat the sheizen out of each other tonight.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Oops yep just seen it but its not on this page.

Apologies to Drofder.

Mods please Delete Thread or merge it under Redmonds Stuck IN Traffic Games Thread.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Oops yep just seen it but its not on this page.

Apologies to Drofder.

Mods please Delete Thread or merge it under Redmonds Stuck IN Traffic Games Thread.
Thread dissent against craigo.....50 metres..... oooohhhh I just felt my head grow just saying that.....:mhihi

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users