Round 14 - the rice cake games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14 - the rice cake games.

Looking forward to the media coming for Essendon regarding the Friday night games as they did for Carlton a few years back.

I remember a time when Friday night footy was the main event - i.e North in the 90s headlined by some incredible players on show under lights.

Used to look forward to Friday night footy most weeks - can't say it's the same anymore. The bigger head-scratcher is the AFL even had the advantage of the floating fixture to handpick decent teams for the big stage, and they haven't done that here with the Bombers. Even when the Blues were garbage and playing several of them it didn't sit well with me.

Almost feels like another once-great part of AFL football is dying a slow death.

Reactions: 1 users
Why wasn’t this snooze fest on last night, and Tigers/Blues tonight?

Cant make sense of afl fixturing

Reactions: 4 users
Massimo D'Ambrosio makes his debut for the Bongers tonight. Poor bloke, you wouldn't wish that club on your worst enemy.
Gawwy struggling to pronounce his name. For a commentator, rehearse you idiot!!! "Dam-broze-ee-o"

Can this Marshall jib do anything? Can't ruck. Can't play forward. Can't play tall. Can't play small. Hangs around the perimeter as an outlet. And soft. *smile*. Neat skills. Gets a lot of supercoach points. Must be pretty.

What a *frown*.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why couldn't the Aints play like this against us? Go Bummers. You'll be premiership favorites again if you win.