Round 14 - the rice cake games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14 - the rice cake games.

Higgins drops the knees making it easier to fall forward; in the back results of course.

Reactions: 1 users
Higgo right up there with Ginnivan in the milking frees stakes

Reactions: 1 user
Credit where credit is due, Stringer was able to run to the bench without tripping over his gut roll just then. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Credit where credit is due, Stringer was able to run to the bench without tripping over his gut roll just then. (y)
Running to the bench after kicking the goal was purely coincidental; his half time uber eats had just arrived which is why he was moving so swiftly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Death, taxes, bombers being touted as a contender, bombers falling, bombers playing carefree footy once finals door shuts on and on and on.

• Haha
The bombers cannot be stopped says BT

• Angry
Arsendon back to being “sooooo exciiiiting”
in the media.

Top 4 next year. Watch out.

Where’s my remote…

A Druggies win is an absolute fantastic result for the Tigers.

Holds the Aints back 4 pts in striking distance to overtake.

As much as I hate them I want them to get up tonight, they cant cant hurt us by winning this but they certainly can help us.

The circle jerk over them will be hilarious too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Growing up in the 80s I would never go for the Bummers over the Aints. But this is 2022. Go Bummers you duds!